Become an Inspiring Leader and a Great Manager
What you'll learn
- Have a toolkit to deliver best practice leadership & management skills
- Be a confident manager and great a role model
- We are trained in technical skills but rarely in leadership skills. This course will change that.
- No prior experience necessary but you will have some management (internal or external) responsibilities
- You may be considering taking on a member of staff and want to be sure you are successful at managing them
Whether you are new to management, want to brush up on your management skills or want to up-skill other staff then this course covers all you need to know.
It's born out of the need to support managers (new and old) who are given little management training. Yet it is one of the most valuable skills to running a business or managing a team and retaining the best staff.
Have had little or no management training;
Need a range of approaches for managing different situations;
Are nervous about giving difficult feedback and performance management;
Struggle with prioritisation;
Have a high turn over of staff or want help to get your recruitment right;
Are not good at goal setting or holding people accountable;
Want a programme to use as part of a team member's personal development plan (PDP)
Then this course is a great resource to watch in one go or use as a resource library to refer to when specific situations occur at work.
STOP PRESS: This course has now become the de facto leadership training course for many businesses and used by hundreds of organisations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who manages staff or external suppliers & partners
- Any first time manager wanting to learn some great leadership & management skills
- Any experienced manager who wants to brush up their management skills
- Any leader who wants to develop their team's management and leadership capabilities
Rob has 25+ years of commercial business experience from working in blue chip companies to starting, growing and selling his own successful PR, Marketing and Design agency.
In 1991 he started his own marketing agency and over the next 11 years built an award winning business with 25 staff and revenues in excess of £1.5m. He sold the business in 2002 and then retrained to become a coach and mentor. Since forming Da Costa Coaching in 2007 he has been helping owner-managed businesses to start and grow their business in a profitable and sustainable way.
His coaching style is business and results focused, empathetic yet challenging. He is totally passionate about facilitating clients to get the fast positive results and is excited to launch a series of online coaching workshops. Having spent 10 years helping 100s of businesses, he now wants to share his knowledge and experience with a wider audience via his online business courses