How to be an expert voice artist, up your game and get paid
What you'll learn
- This course is for voice- over actors, MC's, podcasters, Youtubers and poeple looking at using their voice to make a living.
- Learn how to access your voice so audiences stop, listen and take notice.
- Follow essential techniques by award-winning voice actor who shows you exactly how top use your voice to be effective in advertising, podcasts, presenting .
- Learn the ins and outs of the voice- over industry.
- Get practical advice from award winning voice actor and presenter.
- Learn how to access your 'chocolate' tone to get booked for jobs.
- Learn how to get the best results from your microphone.
- Get important advice on how to get work.
- Follow key exercises to get top results.
- You need to be passionate about using your voice in a professional way.
- Get excited about doing exercises that will help you be a top voice artist, MC, Podcaster, presenter, Youtubers and speaker.
- Get ready to be professional by using your voice.
Award-winning voice artist, speaker and presenter, Hanlé Barnard (SAFTA NOMINATION ZANEWS, BEST PRESENTER AWARD) has had the pleasure of working with top advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy, King James, Prime Media (to name a few) and with Emmy Award-nominated company - Puppet Nation. She has also enjoyed being the narrator for various television shows.
Here she gives you secrets about becoming a top voice actor and how to use your microphone to get the best results. Whether you are looking at becoming a professional voice actor, do podcasts, want to create your own youtube channel, a public speaker, in telemarketing, or want to use your voice to get the best results - this course is for you.
This in-depth course gives plenty food for thought, discusses important aspects of the industry you need to know, explains what you can do to get ahead, and offers essential techniques on becoming excellent in your field. Get ready to do crucial exercises, getting the best out of your voice and excelling behind a microphone.
Who this course is for:
- Voice artists, Actors, call centre agents, radio presenters, public speakers, podcasters, radio presenters, presenters, MC's
- Public personalities, social media experts, podcasters, voice actors from beginner to advanced.
- Public personalities, presentations, actors, newsreaders, journalists, social media experts
- Receptionist, telemarketers, sales reps.
As a crime writer, script writer and actress, Hanlé gained a deep understanding of the intricacies of handling evidence. She has a keen interested in criminal profiling and has studied many murder cases over the years and is currently busy writing a psychological thriller where the main figure is an artist and serial killer.
She is also a highly sought after voice artist, works with ZANEWS and part of electro duo Electric Corvette. Hanle was also nominated for Best Comic Actress at the 20 16 Saftas for her work with Zanews. Her voice work includes Ogilvy, S & S, KFM, Radio presenter with Radio Helderberg to name a few, work with Milestones, We Love Jame, Big Leap and more.