Become an Expert on Mortgage Credit Reports
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to read a tri-merged residential credit report
- You will learn how to understand different terms and numbers that appear on credit reports
- You will know how to interpret credit scores and determine what score lenders will use to qualify borrowers
- Students will learn how to run credit simulations to increase credit scores
- Students will learn how long it takes for derogation credit to come off borrowers credit
- You will learn how to analyze why a borrower has the credit scores they have
- You will learn how credit scores are determined by Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian
- You will learn how credit repair companies work
- You will learn how to improve your own credit by using the same strategies credit repair companies use
- Basic English
- High school level mathematics
Becoming an Expert on Mortgage Credit Reports is a smart and practical approach to approving more borrowers and helping them have better interest rates in the process which will increase your sales and total income. Mortgage credit report experts are always in high demand, they close more deals, and make more money!
In this modern course, you'll learn all of the skills necessary to become an expert on mortgage credit reports and be able to use these skills in you're day-to-day working life. From how to read a credit report to requesting a "rapid re-score" to running credit score simulations, these lectures are designed for any one who wants to approve more buyers and borrowers. With real world examples demonstrating exactly how to execute each step of the credit score improvement process, you'll find out exactly what to do to remove delinquent credit and how to get it to report in a matter of days not months, and be compliant with all federal and state regulations.
Main benefits of this course and of being an expert on mortgage credit reports are:
- Double, triple, or quadruple your income by approving and closing more loans.
People who put into practice what they learn in this course can go from making $60,000 to $300,000 or more. The volume of loans that you can close will increase many times over which will seriously increase your income.
- Improve your own credit scores
- Get hired much faster with a bank, lender, or mortgage company or simply help more buyers get approved if you already work in the financial industry.
- Help borrower's get better interest rates and lower mortgage payments.
- Become the best at what you do or want to do by knowing more than you competition about mortgage credit reports.
If you already know the basics of mortgage credit reports and want refresh your memory or are just starting out and want to learn more in depth, this is the course for you. Ensuring the success of each and every loan requires that you have the knowledge necessary to solve credit problems. You need to know how to solve different types of credit problems and tools you can use to make these changes. This course will provide you with the knowledge and the solutions you need to become a success in the mortgage and real estate industry.
The first and second sections of this course will take you through two hugely important parts of the mortgage credit process: how the entire mortgage credit reporting process works and what it means to be a mortgage credit report expert. You will learn how credit scores are determined and what can bring them up the most. In addition, you will learn what scoring models are and just how high credits scores can go. Besides that you will understand what components go into a mortgage credit report and how each one affects a borrowers capacity to qualify for a mortgage.
In the third and fourth sections of this course you will learn what you need to do to improve borrowers credit and their scores (or your own if that's our goal). This section will go into depth how to solve common credit problems borrowers have such as collections, late payments, low credit scores, bad credit, etc., so that you can quickly recognize them and efficiently resolve them.
In the fifth and sixth sections, you will learn how to solve common credit problems and how to run credit simulations to see just what needs to be done for each particular borrower to bring their scores up. You will also understand what the minimum credit requirements are to qualify for a home loan and how credit repair companies work and how they help borrowers. In the end of this section, you will understand what credit fraud and identity theft are and how to prevent them. This is a growing concern among borrowers which you can advise them on.
At the end of it all, you'll have the tools needed to make better, and more successful decisions when helping borrowers qualify for a mortgage. A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of mortgage loans and having improved borrowers credit to help them close, he has the necessary mortgage credit knowledge to help you become a success. In the past, he has also owned a correspondent lending business and invested in real estate.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their own credit scores
- Anyone who wants to learn how to read a credit report
- Mortgage loan originators, processors, underwriters, real estate agents, property managers, financing departments
- Anyone who wants to increase borrowers credit scores and close more loans
- Anyone who wants to approve loans they once could not approve due to low credit scores
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the mortgage industry
- Anyone who wants to learn to repair credit
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I'm a multi-business entrepreneur with years of experience in real estate, mortgage, personal finance, and investment advisory in Florida. I believe in living a financially independent lifestyle by maximizing your strengths and creating passive income streams to balance your life. I've chosen to follow the path of philanthropy by helping others to fulfill their dreams by reorganizing their financial lives in a way that would give them the most free time while increasing their income. I believe in not working harder but instead in making money and knowledge work hard for you. I am the author of several books and am very passionate about teaching. Once, you become one of my students, you can message me and ask me anything you have doubts on. I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses.
These are some of the books I have written besides the courses I have created online.
Joe Correa is the author of:
"The Compound Interest Millionaire"
In this book, Joe teaches you how to retire wealthy by using the power of compound interest.
"How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 6 to 8 years"
Learn how to eliminate your mortgage debt in just a few years using new techniques that will allow you to own your home free from debt.
"Rich Kids Made Simple"
Teaching our kids how to manage their finances at a young age is the only way to prepare them for life and all the financial pitfalls that can appear in their path.
"How to Take Your Credit Score from 0 to 800"
Managing your credit is necessary in our economy and this book teaches you to save the most on interest by having the best credit scores.