Become an expert of Qlik Set Analysis
What you'll learn
- What are the Set Analysis Components?
- How to use Dollar sign and Double Dollar sign?
- What is Point in Time reporting and how to achieve this using Set Analysis?
- How to use Set Analysis with Bookmarks?
- How to do comparative analysis using Set Analysis and Alternate State?
- How powerful indirect Set Analysis is, with the use of P() and E()?
- How to use Variables in Set Analysis?
- How to handle null values in Set Analysis?
- How to use Aggr(), FirstSortedValue() and Concat() functions along with Set Analysis?
- User must have QlikView/QlikSense installed on their PC before starting this course.
- User should have at least basic experience in using Qlik as reporting tool.
- User should know what is Associative Data Model in Qlik
- User should be aware of the terms Dimensions and Measure
Set Analysis is a powerful function of Qlik using which one can write complex expressions easiest way. Issue is, the syntax of this function is overwhelming and student need to have lot of patience to be a master of it.
In this video tutorial, I tried to cover as many as topics of Set Analysis with ample number of video examples, starting from basic to varying level of complexity, Anyone who join and finish this video training, will able to write most complex and scary expressions with ease.
This course covers more than 50 videos with 100+ examples.
There are 50+ questions given as quiz/assignments.
Who this course is for:
- QlikView/QlikSense Designers and Developers (basic to advanced level)
- Business Analysts
- BI Developers
I am working as a Qlik Developer since 2010 and have experience in various sectors like Automotive, Sales and Purchase, Shipping Industry, Educational, Healthcare and Finance domains. I have also supported various projects of Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Communication, Insurance sectors.
I have also given one to one training of Qlik Data Model, Scripting, Set Analysis to many students and Qlik Developers.
I am very keen to learn new technique and helping others during free time.
You can find me on top contributor in QlikCommunity website. I am one of a member of Qlik Community MVP Group.