The Complete Electric Circuits Course
What you'll learn
- Master Kirchhoff's laws, nodal and mesh analysis, transistors, op amps and much more.
- Solve electric circuit problems using Ohms Law.
- Practice 100s of electric circuit problems with the prescribed textbook and solution manual included in this course.
- Design state-of-the-art electric circuits.
- Have a basic understanding of algebra and mathematics.
- Interested in learning electricity and electronics.
- Own a scientific calculator.
"The Complete Electric Circuits Course" makes electricity and electronics calculations easy!
This course includes video and text explanations of everything in electricity and electronics, and it includes more than 40 worked through examples with easy-to-understand explanations. 'The Complete Electric Circuits Course' is organised into eight sections:
Methods of analysis
Capacitors and inductors
Sinusoids and phasors
Sinusoidal steady-state analysis
These are the eight fundamental chapters in the study of electrical and electronic engineering.
And here’s what you get inside of every lesson:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single electricity and electronics issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning... First I teach the theory. Then I do an example problem. I explain the problem, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each theory lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. The notes include tips and tricks on how to study as well as how to save time in tests and exams. Ultimately, I cover everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
One-On-One Assistance: You can ask me for electricity and electronics help in the Q&A section any time, any day, whether it's related to the video content or another problem you're struggling with at home. Either way, I'm here to help you pass and do the best you possibly can!
Who this course is for:
- First year engineering students.
- University, college or school students taking an electricity or electronics course.
- Anyone interested in gaining mastery of the core concepts of electrical and electronic engineering.
I am a Systems Engineer and award winning Udemy instructor. Top 10% most engaging instructor on Udemy in 2021. I graduated with a Bachelor's of Engineering degree with distinction from the University of Pretoria. I specialised in Industrial and Systems Engineering.
I have since founded FutureRPA which is a consultancy where we use Robotic Process Automation to optimize our clients' business processes.
Through my experience of being an engineering student, I understand where and why students struggle. I remember that horrible feeling of struggling for hours trying to figure something out. Having a passion for teaching, I have created step-by-step instructional courses on engineering subjects with explanations easy enough for anyone to understand. As a result, I aim to close the gap between "lecturing" and "teaching". I truly love teaching others and simplifying the learning curve for students around the world.