Become an Awesome Instructional Designer
- Be open to learning and doing something different afterwards, just as you expect your learners to do upon completing one of your courses.
Become an awesome instructional designer and inspire your learners.
We share with you what it takes to create great solutions that solve real problems, how to tap into learner motivation and strategies to close the learning gap.
Engaging animations communicate the key components of this course.
You will get great sources of inspiration from the people who inspire us in your Awesome Instructional Designer Kit. You will also get an ebook that shares 9 graphic design tips to enhance your solutions.
Enrol today and become an awesome instructional designer who creates solutions that make a real difference in the lives of your learners.
Each lecture provides an overview into its idea and where applicable, examples of it applied to face-to-face training and online training. For deeper learning, we encourage students to start a discussion and share a problem where we will work with learners to solve it.
This course is free as we made it quickly as a personal development project when we started our career. We now use it to onboard our new team members and share insights into how we do instructional design at our award-winning studio.
NOTE: We do not monitor this account anymore but have left it available for you. To get more current learning content from us, check out the Belvista Studios' YouTube channel or visit our Belvista Studios' Creator Hub.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to create a course that makes a difference in the lives of your learners, then this course is for you.
- You may be brand new to instructional design or a veteran but either way you are looking to step up and take the challenge to inspire your learners differently from your peers.
- The principles can be applied to the development of Udemy courses, face to face training and eLearning.
- 05:00Welcome, we're excited to have you on this journey.
- 01:11"Aha" Moments
We exist to help instructional designers and eLearning developers like us live their ultimate lives, doing what they love in a fulfilling and effective way.
From freelancers to in-house teams to agency owners, the resources are designed specifically to help you.
We help people develop, improve and grow to meet their future needs.
Check out the Belvista Studios' Creator Hub for our current development opportunities such as videos, podcasts and resources.