Getting Started as a Wedding and Event Planner
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will have a clear understanding of what wedding and event planners do
- Learn the types of services and add-on services typically offered by wedding and event planners
- Understand the general price options and salary ranges for wedding and event planners
- Learn what to include in your portfolio along with the types of portfolios often used by wedding and event professionals
- Learn more than 15 ways to get experience even if you have none to start with
- Learn what your options are for online, local and national education opportunities
- Review job options and education opportunities available in the event planning industry
- Understand the pros and cons of having your own event planning business
- Discover what the next steps are in your career path to becoming a professional wedding and event planner
- Students should have an interest in learning how to get started in a career as a wedding and event planner
- There are no prerequesite knowledge requirements
- No specific materials or software are needed to complete this course
This “How to Become a Wedding Planner and Event Planner” course is presented exclusively by Debbie Orwat. Debbie is the Founder & Chief Inspiration Officer at Planner's Lounge where she empowers event planners with the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Have ever considered getting into the wedding and event planning industry? Or have you recently started working in this career but aren't experiencing the success you hoped for? Or maybe you have taken another class or course but still don't know where to get started. If you have experienced any of these situations, this course is for you.
Each lecture covers different elements and strategies for working in the industry. Watch each lecture at your own pace or download individual lectures to view when you don't have internet access. There are also supplemental materials included with two of the lectures.
Students have unlimited access to the course and can ask questions to the instructor. There are no tests with this course.
This “How to Become a Wedding Planner and Event Planner” course comes with a 100% money-back guarantee if you aren't completely satisfied in the first 30 days after watching this one hour course.
Register now for immediate access and take the next step towards a successful career in wedding and event planning!
- New event planners who have been in business less than two years
- High school students who are interested in becoming a wedding and event planner in the future
- College students interested in event management or event planning
- Adults who are considering changing careers to become a wedding and event planner
- Women or men entering the work force again after taking a career break to raise children
- Newer event planners who aren't experiencing the success they desire