Become a Virtual Assistant
What you'll learn
- Learn the digital skills both large corporations and small business entrepreneurs are looking for in a virtual assistant.
- Make your resume stand out with technical skills that make you eligible for the high-paying positions.
- Discover where to find and apply for virtual assistance positions.
- Learn how to start a Virtual Assistance business such as what prices to charge.
- No experience is needed to take this course. You will need access to an internet connection and a computer
Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss or being able to work from anywhere in the world? I did it by becoming a virtual assistant. I traveled to over 30 countries and all I needed was an internet connection. Both large corporations and small businesses have made the switch to seeking out virtual employees, but finding candidates that know how to do the digital tasks they need is hard.
Our "Become A Virtual Assistant Online Course" is a 5 tutorial virtual assistant training that teaches the technical skills both large corporations and small business entrepreneurs are looking for in a virtual assistant. In addition to learning the technical skills that high paying jobs are seeking, you’ll also learn how to start a Virtual Assistance business, including how to get clients and what to charge.
Who this course is for:
- Virtual assistants are no longer just online secretaries. Employers are looking for virtual assistants that can update websites, create email newsletters, schedule social media posts and more. This course is for those that are serious about landing the high paying, quality virtual assistant positions and successfully launching a virtual assistance business.
Megan is an internet marketer, website designer, instructor at the General Assembly and the founder of Modern World Consulting.
On a daily basis, Megan works with clients on crafting marketing strategies unique to their business and teaches them how to use the digital tools needed to successfully maintain a small business’s digital marketing strategy. She also works with clients to develop and launch informational products, such as digital courses, to achieve passive income.
Although Megan loves website design and internet marketing, her passion lies in training and educating clients to effectively grow and manage their online presence.
Megan is an enthusiastic member of the Lady Project, an avid world traveler, pug lover and classic movie aficionado.