Become a Seller on Flipkart & Amazon
- No prerequisites
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions. The online business industry is well established in India. And, every day some or the other new player is taking a plunge. Though, a major contribution to its growth is provided by the e-commerce industry. Even so, not many understand the intricacies involved in the e-commerce industry. Flipkart and Amazon are the E-commerce sites that have a huge customer base in India. New Entrepreneurs in the retail sector or business owners having offline retails stores are interested to go online but don't know what all documents are required and what procedures are to be followed. In this course, you will learn :
1. Introduction to Ecommerce
2. How to become a seller on Flipkart
3. How to become a seller on Amazon
4. Product journey from a seller to the customer
5. Dealing with customer Reviews and refunds
6. Opportunities for Business Growth
In the coming days, we will add sessions on
1. How the Product Title and Description should be on E-commerce portals
2. How to photograph your product images
Who this course is for:
- Learners interested to start their online business.
- Learners who are into offline business and are planning to go online.
- Learners who want to upgrade their online business
- 05:04Introduction to Ecommerce
- 01:56Need of Setting up an Online Store
- 04:32Benefits of Ecommerce Store over Physical Store
We are an eLearning company with more than 10 million learners for our courses. Our expertise is in creating eLearning courses which are self paced and rich in instructional design. We focus on the principles of 'learning by doing' in the courses by teaching the concepts and the tools while creating projects or assets.