How to become a Professional Dog Sitter
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the dog body language
- Understand the dog pacific signals
- Know how to handle a correct walk
- Know how to approach unknown dogs and create a good relationship
- Know how to handle old dogs, becoming also a professional dog sitter for old dogs
- They will be able to recognize the state of health and state of illness in dogs
- They will follow the lessons about First Aid , learning how to attend in the different situations
- They will follow the lessons about how to create a business for the dog sitter job
- They will learn how to market the job of dog sitter through the use of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.)
- They will learn through very detailed video how to teach dogs some tricks (sit, down, stand on the reer legs, spin, in and out, jump, tunnel, slalom, mental activity, bark, shame on you)
- You don't need anything specific skills to follow this course
This course was born to help people who wants to achieve knowledge and obtain competence to trasform their passion for dogs into their mai job, becoming a Professional Dog Sitter.
In the business world, for some years now, there is a very important space reserved for the Pet sector.
It's 'important that the Dog-Sitter appears, however, with a qualification demonstrating its level of preparation, in addition to his passion and love for dogs, in this way you can be distinguished from all other dog-sitter who improvise in this profession.
That's why, at the end of the course, you will receive a degree of " Professional Dog Sitter" certified by our School and this will help you to show clients your real preparation and reliability.
In this course, you will find, in addition to all the behavioral notions about the language, the dog psychology and the first aid, also a very important part on the marketing and the business.
We will guide you into the world of work seen by a Dog Sitter, helping you to understand the legal issues and building at the same time a personal brand that will attract new customers .
At the end of the course, you will receive a degree of " Professional Dog Sitter" certified by our School and this will help you to show clients your real preparation and reliability.
- Anyone who loves dogs
- Anyone who wants to transform his passion for dogs into his main job
- Anyone who wants to improve his relationship with the dog
- Anyone who wants to learn the First Aid Vet
- Anyone who wants to learn how to teach some usefull and funny tricks
An introduction to the business world of a dog sitter , how to concrete transform a passion into a main job