The Mystery Shopper Training Program
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the requirements that make a successful mystery shopper
- Identify the different types of market research work available
- Write objective evaluations according to company standards
- Learn where to find REAL mystery shopping assignments
- Identify scams from legitimate opportunities
- Learn the proper way to contact companies to receive assignments
- Understand the legalities and responsibilities of being an Independent contractor
- No special software required
Yes, there is such a thing as a free lunch! Companies hire people, just like you, to make observations on their stores and employees. They need the information to train workers and improve customer service, and the result is that you get to earn money while you shop and eat! Learn the secrets of mystery shopping from a professional with over 20 years in the industry. Discover who is hiring, what companies expect, how to write a great evaluation, tax reporting, common scams, and how to get started in the best part-time job ever!
Bethany Mooradian has taught over 500 classes on Mystery Shopping and working from home, helping a staggering 20,000+ students get started in the industry. She has been a shopper, scheduler, editor, mystery shopping consultant, and is the former owner of Shop Incognito, a full service Mystery Shopping company.
Bethany Mooradian is a twice-published, award-winning author and has presented at the national Mystery Shopping conventions. Her work-at-home and mystery shopping advice has appeared in over 100 publications like Good Housekeeping, AOL Jobs, CareerBuilder, ABCNews, US News and World Reports, and others.
The course contains nearly 3 hours of video, and over 180 pages of supplemental written material with over 250 legitimate mystery shopping companies, scheduling companies, professional organizations, and other industry resources.
Basics of Mystery Shopping
What is Mystery Shopping?
Frequently Asked Questions
Responsibilities of Shoppers
Mystery Shopping in Nevada
Keeping track of your business (including tax information)
Tools of the trade
Not Quite Shopping
The types of Mystery Shopping assignments
Video Mystery Shopping
Ready, Set, Go!
Going through an assignment: beginning, middle and end
How to write an excellent report
Getting more assignments
Breaking the Myths of Mystery Shopping
What to do if you get caught
When shops go horribly wrong
Should you pay to shop?
Mystery Shopping scams
Starting your own mystery shopping company
- Adults, required minimum age of 18; 21 for those interested in restaurant evaluations
- Those who have basic Internet and email skills
- Must live in a fairly metropolitan area, or be willing to travel
- While Mystery Shopping is world-wide, this course is geared to those in the US
Meet the instructor, Bethany Mooradian, and learn about her 20+ years of experience as a Mystery Shopper.