Become a Mortgage Loan Processor
What you'll learn
- You will be able to understand how mortgage processing works
- You will be able to start working as a mortgage loan processor
- You will be able to prepare and submit a loan package to underwriting for approval
- You will learn how to review specific documents including a 1003 and disclosures
- You will learn how to become a contract processor as well as a salaried processor
- You will understand how to prepare a loan package for auditing
- You will be able to complete compliance checks and know exactly what needs to be in each file
- You will learn how to view and make changes on Calyx Point
- You will learn how to submit a loan on a lenders website
- Must understand English.
- High School Diploma level Mathematics
Starting a new career as a mortgage loan processor is a smart and profitable decision that can have a significant effect on your financial future. Mortgage loan processors are in high demand!
In this modern course, you'll learn all of the skills necessary to become a successful mortgage loan processor and be able to use these skills in you're day-to-day working life. From how to prepare a loan package to submitting a file to underwriting and getting an "approved with conditions" status, these lectures are designed for any one who is interested in starting a career in real estate but that would prefer not be in sales. With real world examples demonstrating exactly how to execute each step of the mortgage process, you'll find out exactly what to do (and what not to do) to prepare a file to the level where it can be approved and be compliant with all federal and state regulations.
Main benefits of this course and of being a mortgage loan processor are:
- Make a great starting and future income
Most starting processors make $40,000 - $60,000 per year. Senior and experienced loan processors make $60,000 - $100,000+
- Have the flexibility of getting paid in the form of a salary or as an independent contractor (Work from home on your computer and phone if you are an independent contractor)
- Learn what it takes to close a home loan
- Start a career that is in high demand where you can quickly increase your income
If you already know the basics of being a loan processor and want refresh your memory or are just starting out and want to learn more in depth, this is the course for you. Ensuring the success of each and every loan is very different if you have the knowledge necessary to solve problems and have back up plans if problems arise. You need to know the steps you will need to take to prepare, submit, and close a loan. This takes experience and the right skills which is what this course will provide you with.
The first section of this course will take you through two hugely important elements of loan processing: how the entire loan process works and what you'll need to do on each and every loan file. You will learn how to do quality control checks to make sure you are compliant with all laws and how to be ready for an audit. In the second section of this course, you will learn what you need to do to start a career as a loan processor and what it entails.
At the end of it all, you'll have the tools needed to make better, and more successful decisions in your loan processor role.
A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of mortgage loans and processed many of them, he has the necessary processing knowledge to help you become a success. In the past, he has also owned a correspondent lender business and invested in real estate.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to start a new career in real estate
- Anyone who wants to work from home
- Students who want to make a large income no matter what your age
- Mortgage loan originators looking to start their own business
- Real estate agents looking to learn a new field
- Anyone who wants to start a career that has a stable income and great benefits
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I'm a multi-business entrepreneur with years of experience in real estate, mortgage, personal finance, and investment advisory in Florida. I believe in living a financially independent lifestyle by maximizing your strengths and creating passive income streams to balance your life. I've chosen to follow the path of philanthropy by helping others to fulfill their dreams by reorganizing their financial lives in a way that would give them the most free time while increasing their income. I believe in not working harder but instead in making money and knowledge work hard for you. I am the author of several books and am very passionate about teaching. Once, you become one of my students, you can message me and ask me anything you have doubts on. I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses.
These are some of the books I have written besides the courses I have created online.
Joe Correa is the author of:
"The Compound Interest Millionaire"
In this book, Joe teaches you how to retire wealthy by using the power of compound interest.
"How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 6 to 8 years"
Learn how to eliminate your mortgage debt in just a few years using new techniques that will allow you to own your home free from debt.
"Rich Kids Made Simple"
Teaching our kids how to manage their finances at a young age is the only way to prepare them for life and all the financial pitfalls that can appear in their path.
"How to Take Your Credit Score from 0 to 800"
Managing your credit is necessary in our economy and this book teaches you to save the most on interest by having the best credit scores.