The Complete Engineering Mechanics Course
What you'll learn
- Confidently tackle equilibrium equations, centroids, moments, inertia and more!
- Master calculator skills to use to your advantage in solving mechanics problems.
- Practice 100s of examples using the prescribed mechanics textbook and solution manual included in this course.
- Gain a firm foundation in Engineering Mechanics for furthering your career.
- Have a basic understanding of mathematics and algebra.
- Have an interest to learn engineering mechanics.
- Own a scientific calculator.
'The Complete Engineering Mechanics Course' makes complicated mechanics calculations easy!
This course includes video and text explanations of everything in engineering mechanics, and it includes more than 60 worked through examples with easy-to-understand explanations. 'The Complete Engineering Mechanics Course' is organized into five sections:
Rigid Body Equilibrium.
Centroids and Inertia.
Internal Forces in Structural Members.
These are the five fundamental chapters in the study of engineering mechanics.
And here’s what you get inside of every lesson:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single mechanics issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning... First I teach the theory. Then I do an example problem. I explain the problem, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each theory lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. The notes include tips and tricks on how to study as well as how to save time in tests and exams. Ultimately, I cover everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
One-On-One Assistance: You can ask me for mechanics help in the Q&A section any time, any day whether it's related to the video content or another problem you're struggling with at home. Either way, I'm here to help you pass and do the best you possibly can!
Who this course is for:
- First year engineering students.
- Any university, college or high school student enrolled in a mechanics course.
- Anyone with an interest in learning engineering mechanics.
I am a Systems Engineer and award winning Udemy instructor. Top 10% most engaging instructor on Udemy in 2021. I graduated with a Bachelor's of Engineering degree with distinction from the University of Pretoria. I specialised in Industrial and Systems Engineering.
I have since founded FutureRPA which is a consultancy where we use Robotic Process Automation to optimize our clients' business processes.
Through my experience of being an engineering student, I understand where and why students struggle. I remember that horrible feeling of struggling for hours trying to figure something out. Having a passion for teaching, I have created step-by-step instructional courses on engineering subjects with explanations easy enough for anyone to understand. As a result, I aim to close the gap between "lecturing" and "teaching". I truly love teaching others and simplifying the learning curve for students around the world.