SALES Success MasterClass - How to Become a Killer Salesman
What you'll learn
- How to Sell products, services, or ideas in a methodical way, that can produce RESULTS
- How to Implement tons of successful and practical sales and persuasion Techniques
- How to Identify customers' Needs, match them with my products' Features, quantify the Products' Benefits & Close sales deals
- How to tell engaging Stories and effectively Lead people into my own way of thinking
- How outstanding people think, act, and behave, in order to systematically achieve their Goals
- How to Think in an efficient, structured and customer-orientated manner
- You should have interest in identifying and satisfying customers' needs
- You should love persuading people to your way of thinking
- You should be able to understand and practice a structured way of communication
- You should enjoy talking to people face to face
I've been practicing Sales & Marketing, for over 27 years.
Therefore, I’m NOT here to give you useless sales theories, or "smart" marketing fads !
I’m here to share with you my hard-earned experience on how YOU can “SELL things to people", in a systematic way, that can produce RESULTS and safeguard your own professional and financial autonomy.
Sales is a formal step-by-step process, which anyone can learn and practice.
With this course, you will discover how to unfold your Sales Scenario in a structured and effective manner, so that the sales process moves seamlessly from an initial “get to know him” stage, up to the final “get the deal” stage in a disciplined way.
Throughout this course, you will learn in detail:
- the complete sales theory, methodology, & tons of sales techniques
- lots of practical examples on what to say, word by word, at each stage of the selling process
- the ONLY way you should train your mind in order to achieve your goals in sales, marketing, and life
You need to know that sales success is only 50% based on learning and using the Sales Scenario over and over again. The other 50%, relies on a “killer” way of THINKING, that will sustain and grow your mentality as a person. You have to train your mind, and always fully PRACTICE the Sales methodology AND the 8 non-negotiable Values that are presented in this "Killers Salesman's" blueprint.
Whatever I’m telling you here, I’ve already relentlessly tried it out myself. My 27 years in Marketing & Sales in the UK and Greece, 20 of which as an entrepreneur, is a hell of an experience! I’ve tried things over and over again, I’ve failed miserably, and I’ve triumphed gloriously.
TRUST ME !
When it comes to Sales, I know WHAT works and HOW to help YOU make it work in your own business.
Here's to your success!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to earn an independent living in Sales & Marketing
- Face to face Salespersons who want to succeed
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to Close Deals
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Sales Executives and Representatives
- independent Dealers, Resellers, or Sales Agents
- Anyone who wants to succeed in Sales
Here's my 27 years of WORK EXPERIENCE
A. Jul 2007 - Now Intron Ltd, Athens, Greece
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Intron offers a set of advertising, promotion, and sales organisation services to SMEs in Greece, with a specialisation in the Hotel & Travel industry. We are also providing online international b2c tourism & hospitality activities and services. Last, we are operating as an Exports Broker for a number of boutique greek producers & exporters.
I run the company on a day to day basis, including management of the following business units: Sales & Marketing, IT operations and Development, Billing and Collection, Customer Support
B. May 1999 – Jun 2007 Web Communications Ltd, Athens, Greece
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
I was responsible for setting up the whole company, which evolved into one of the top Virtual Network Operators in Greece, offering fixed Telephony, Internet and ecommerce services.
I run and managed the entire company on a daily basis, which comprised managing the following functions: Sales & Marketing, Billing & Collection, Procurement, Customer Care, Network Operations, IT support
C. Jan 1998 – May 1999
Vodafone, Athens, Greece
Position: Brand Manager
I was managing a portfolio of value-added services, with responsibilities regarding the launch and management of specific mobile services, project management, leading virtual teams, business cases, implementation, financial forecasts, implementation of marketing plans, relationships with Vodafone customers, relationship with Vodafone suppliers, resellers and partners, market research
D. Mar 1997- Jan 1998 Telecom Dynamics, Athens, Greece
Position: Business Development Manager
I was responsible for developing and implementing the corporate business and financial plan, marketing activities, and customer relationships, as well as entering new business markets, negotiating partnerships with other telecom operators as well as international vendors, and project managing the deployment of the nationwide and international data and voice network.
E. Apr 1996 - Feb 1997 Freelance Marketing Consultant, Athens, Greece
I was involved in developing and implementing business, marketing and financial plans for a number of Small and Medium Enterprises
F. Oct 1992 – Mar 1996 Mercury Communications (a Cable & Wireless plc subsidiary), London, United Kingdom
Position: Business Development Leader
I was responsible for the definition and implementation of marketing plans regarding bundled telecommunication services, new service development and monitoring the services throughout their product life cycle. I also led a team of ten people in order to develop a new business in Mercury regarding multimedia network services in the UK and Europe. Our main activities were: to propose and implement a detailed business and marketing plan, to bring Mercury into new partnerships/alliances with suppliers in the UK, European and US markets, and to devise, obtain funding for, and implement the plans
G. Nov 1990 – Oct 1992 Philips Corporate Research & Development, London, United Kingdom
Position: Development Specialist
I was working in the development of multimedia products including: the CD-I machine (CD-I, which stands for Compact Disc-Interactive, was a Philips consumer multimedia product), the digital videophone Teleview Classic
Here's my EDUCATION
- Oct 1982 - Jul 1987: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (N.T.U.A.), Greece.
- Sep 1987 – Sep 1988: M.Sc. in Information Technology, Dept. of Computation, UMIST, UK.
- Oct 1988 – Dec 1992: Ph.D. in Computer Science, Dept. of Computing, IMPERIAL COLLEGE, UK, concerning the application of Information Technology in Marketing Planning and Control.
- Sep 1991 – Jul 1992: Chartered Institute of Marketing (C.I.M.) Diploma in Marketing. The Diploma covered the areas of Essentials of Marketing, Financial Aspects of Marketing, Marketing Planning and Control, International Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Marketing Management Analysis and Decision.