Become A Job Ready Intersystems Ensemble Developer
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build the whole integration production from zero to fully functional solution
- Develop your own small Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE) platform
- Test and error debug any business production
- The course is highly condensed and packed to absolute minimum therefore enhanced attention and focus is highly desirable. IT courses have the tendency to be very long and boring and the main goal of the course is to teach you the skill in the shortest possible period of time available.
- Download Free Caché Evaluation software to familiarise yourself with the platform but in order to obtain a full version of Ensemble you will have to obtain the licence through Integrity Center or InterSystems or be a part of an organisation that is already utilising the system
- Basic understanding of IT integration
- Basic knowledge of data exchange
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Curiosity, creativity and open mind
Have you wanted to learn programming for a long time, but you have no idea where to start?
Come on over, and we'll get you there step by step in a very rewarding way. The basic fundamentals of coding is becoming a basic digital literacy that everyone should try to learn and basic fundamentals of integration development is only for the forward-thinkers. If you're considering yourself one of them, this course is for you!
If you're not then I’m not expecting you to pay a single penny for the course unless you find it useful, and I think you might as it is
- a very condensed,
- cut to the absolutely minimum,
- step by step,
- set of instructions,
that take you within a very short period of time from nothing to having your own Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE) platform. And you can ask my executive friends how precise I am with producing great sets of instructions designed to give you a unique opportunity to learn and get an idea of what is this system about and how the system really works.
If you are already a great developer of any IT system, I'm 100% sure that despite your rich IT knowledge this course should still contribute even more to your expertise in some way, to become handy in another.
Of course, often learning new concepts, new systems, new Think-Tanks takes a lot of energy and brings tones of mixed feelings that are driven by your motivations and expectations .. or lack of them:
- How much time and energy do I have to start yet another enormously looooong and boring IT course?
Sounds familiar, right? I agree that there are plenty of different complex systems to learn and not many people that can teach it the way as we do with Integrity. Being a little hesitant is OK too, because I like you am an advocate of a fast and effective learning and this training reflects my believes. And you can take your own word for it once you have realized how much you have learned within a very short period of time because you can, because it's possible, because you are in good hands.
Nevertheless, in moments like this you might find more useful to ask yourself:
- How much longer am I prepared to postpone learning of something that is truly powerful yet easy to learn? And also, how soon am I going to stop hesitating and start learning InterSystems Ensemble in order to open up resources and choices I haven't noticed yet are there?
As you continue contemplating on those questions, let me draw you some historical background.
After Obama’s administration has changed policy regarding health system all United States of America go electronic. New York eHealth Collaborative is the first non-for-profit organisation designed to execute state wide Healthcare integration supported by multi-billion dollar governmental funding. It is the FIRST time in the history of US where the integration of Healthcare is performed on such a wide scale.
..it is also the time when InterSystems Ensemble plays the biggest role in the area of interoperability and integration..
Trust me. I know what I'm saying. I've been there. I've worked there. And I've seen it all. I know which organisations were involved in those enormously huge state wide projects, and which were not. My colleagues can confirm that too. And I can tell you that there was not a single equally sophisticated provider of the integration services as InterSystems Ensemble is.
Often people tell me, "We are using another integration platform, that is better", and I'm thinking to myself - it would be amazing if you had an hour of exclusive and unique opportunity to at least see the InterSystems Ensemble in action to grow a better understanding of what's better.
Because in this course you will see and learn in no time everything you need to know to make your further personal or business choices when it comes to utilizing the system the same way as the worlds biggest industries do.
...the facts speak for themselves - Intersystems Ensemble is used by the biggest industries worldwide improving lives of billions...
In the Lost Interview with Steve Jobs, Apple’s co-founder said, "I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer because it teaches you how to think." Steve Jobs has well pointed out that all developers, especially IT developers are true artists of XXII century. The InterSystems is more than just a work-space, a platform, a framework that allows those artists to collaborate. It’s a time machine that is transforming billions of people worldwide through time as a result of their collaboration.
They already know how the results of their creativity and expertise positively impact and transform lives of many people, do you?
Organizations in many industries worldwide are utilizing the technology to get the results. Healthcare, Financial Services, Government, Logistics, Utilities, Agriculture, E-Commerce, Entertainment, Hospitality, Information technology, Legal services, Publishing, Travel, Real estate, Retail, ..you name it.
They have already learned how to boost the power of their organisation with the highest performance, scalability, connectivity, and real-time analytics platform ever available.
Seriously, this system is undestroyable and ready to handle any IT scenarios. Check out the list of PROJECTS we are involved in, if you don't believe me:
- Strategic Interoperbility
- Managing Rich Data
- Connected Health
- Rapid Development
- Cloud Deployment
- Big Data
And the European Space Agency's GAIA project to capture data on around 1 billion celestial objects to create a 3D map of the Milky Way is just one of them.
You might also find yourself being surprised, looking up the sky and wondering how fast you are going to learn how to boost the power of your self expression and become a job ready InterSystems Ensemble Developer. But then I might be wrong and you won't be surprised at all.
Because sometimes, whatever we are doing, all it takes is just to STOP .. take a deep breath in .. and exhale reading words out laud!
"This course is your unique and temporary opportunity for gaining knowledge you won't get anywhere on the internet, and probably in real life, as at this moment in time there are no other online materials that would teach you the skill from zero to hero within an extremely short period of time. And having access to the system is given only to a very narrowed group of lucky developers".
So don't wait any longer and reduce your reaction time to zero right now .. right here .. and right before it's too late .. right before the course is taken down. Don't be a fool and do it now! Go go go, and GET ENROLLED to start the rewarding journey of learning and exploring a new fascinating world of IT Integration Development.
- This InterSystems Ensemble Foundation course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with IT integration and don't even have a chance to get familiar because of the exclusivity of the system that only prominent organisations can effort to buy
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking to learn more advanced and complex IT integration concepts
- This course is for anyone who never had a chance to work with hundreds of messages. It is simply impossible to gain proper IT integration experience without substancial amount of test data considering that in real life scenarios the system handles millions of messages per day.