Become a Hadoop 2.x Administrator: Hadoop 2.x Administration
What you'll learn
- Will be able to setup single node cluster in Hadoop 2.x
- Will be able to setup Multinode Cluster in Hadoop 2.x
- Will be able to setup High Availability Cluster in Hadoop 2.x
- Knowledge of Hadoop 1.x
- Limitations of Hadoop 1.x
- Features of Hadoop 2.x
- How to achieve Namenode high Availability in Hadoop 2.x
- Indepth knowledge of Resource Manager, NodeManager and all concepts of Hadoop 2.x
- Kerberos Security in Hadoop 2.x
- Basic Knowledge of Linux
- Learners should know basics of Computers
- Should be eager to learn
"Become a Hadoop 2.x Administrator: Hadoop 2.x Administration" course provides you with proficiency in all the steps required to operate and sustain a Hadoop Cluster which includes Planning, Installation, and Configuration through load balancing, Security, and Tuning. This course will provide hands-on preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop Administrators. The course curriculum follows Apache Hadoop distribution.
"Become a Hadoop 2.x Administrator: Hadoop 2.x Administration" will help you harness and sharpen all the Big Data skills required for you to become an industry level practitioner by providing you guidance from an industry level expert. Through exhaustive hands-on experience and industry level projects you will gain the following skills:
Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop Administrator's role
Plan and Deploy a Hadoop Cluster
Load Data and Run Applications
Configuration and Performance Tuning
How to Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster
Insights on Hadoop 2.0, Name Node High Availability, HDFS Federation, YARN, MapReduce v2
Set up of High Availability Hadoop 2.x Cluster.
Who this course is for:
- Hadoop Dvelopers who want to be an Administrator
- Hadoop Administrator who want to upgrade yourself from Hadoop 1.x to Hadoop 2.x
- Students who want to learn Hadoop
- Database Administrator who want to be a Hadoop 2.x Administrator
Edulearners originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
We are working our way to adding fresh courses to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of courses on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
Our mission is to deliver Simply Easy Learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.