Management for Startups and Entrepreneurs!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the one mistake that both new and experienced managers make.
- Learn the management strategies used by top Fortune 500 CEOs that you can implement today.
- Learn how to attract, qualify, and retain a workforce of 90% A Players.
- Learn the dirty little secret that all top managers know.
- Learn how top entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates scaled their organizations effectively.
- Computer that is able to play video and audio.
- One hour a week to implement the recommendations.
- Open mindset to learning new things.
**Free for a Limited Time.**
The number one issue that entrepreneurs face is not having enough time in the day.
The work that entrepreneurs must shoulder is increasing at an incredibly fast pace. More and more entrepreneurs are finally figuring out how important is to learn management and how to manage others.
But how exactly do you "manage" others? There aren't any degrees or programs (MBA withstanding) on how to practically manage other. Most managers get into the field by being thrown in the deep end of an organization. Some are lucky enough to have great managers but the other 90% have to learn somewhere else.
In this course we'll get you up-to-date on ALL the skills that you need to master becoming a Manager and learn how to scale yourself 10x over. There's no more ambiguity to it. We'll show you what you need to know and what you have to do - all taught from someone who has grown an organization to over 4,000+ members.
Learn how to acquire the skills necessary to get up and running as a Manager. Students aren't required to know anything beforehand - we'll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced manager, so that you can get the peace and time off you deserve without sacrificing any results.
Don't waste your life any longer - enroll today!
- Small Business Owners.
- New Managers.
- Current Managers.
How can a manager be a good role model to employees? What are the top traits of entrepreneurs and startups?
How does an entrepreneur, startup, or manager plan for the future?
Learn the top two laws you must know as a manager - for entrepreneurs and startups.