Become a great English teacher for 2-3 year old kids
What you'll learn
- Know different approaches to teach English 2-3 year olds
- Know what topics and activities to include.
- Learn how to plan a lesson.
- Know which games and songs suit better for this age group.
- List out useful equipment for the Early English classes.
- Know how to get kids attention and some other essential tips to teach toddlers.
- • All you need to have is at least intermediate level of English knowledge and desire to teach toddlers!
2016 UPDATE: Great news! From now on, upon completion of this course, you will receive a personalized signed certificate from our school!
Welcome to Early English course! Here we show you how to teach English to 2-3 year olds in a fun way. For English teachers, Early English is a very unique course which covers all the features to teach toddlers. This course helps you in not only choosing a topic and planning a lesson but making a list of useful resources and equipment. This course provides a step-by-step guide that makes classes more enjoyable for teachers as well as kids.
Our course covers following core stages:
- Section 1- Theoretical background to teach toddlers.
- Section 2- Lesson planning and structure.
- Section 3- Learning through games and music approach.
- Section 4- Role of videos in teaching kids.
- Section 5- Useful resources and tips for teachers.
By the end of this program you will be perfect in not only teaching kids English but building their interest in learning English.
Early English offers 32 exciting lectures! That is really useful content and 90% of material is presented through high-quality videos so everyone can enjoy watching them.
Overall, this is the course for ESL teachers and all the parents who want to teach English to their 2-3 year olds by interesting and fun way. No matter if you are a creative English teacher or a caring mother, if you want to explore your teaching experience and have different eye on toddlers, this is the right course for you! We cannot wait to share our very useful teaching tips with you and if you really want to become a cool teacher, then click ENROLL to get started!
Who this course is for:
- The Early English course is best suited for ESL teachers who are experienced or fresher in teaching 2-3year old age group.
- Parents who are interested to teach their kids English but don’t know where to start and how to start.
- Our course is NOT for native English speakers and teachers. It’s for non-natives.
About 5 years ago, I took the IELTS and passed it with band of over 8.5. As a passionate English teacher, and an individual who is bent on seeing other students succeed as I did, I have been actively involved with grooming them for the IELTS since then. In 2014, I began publishing books and developing video courses on different aspects of the IELTS preparation. I also give tutorials every day, in addition to working really hard with one basic goal in mind, which is to help you succeed in the IELTS. With that in mind, I hope your enjoy my video lectures.
I am a passionate ESL teacher in Linguaman kids School, Russia. I work with little kids and help them love English at a very early age. For over a year I have been teaching English to kids in China which I really enjoyed. This outstanding experience encouraged me to create a unique program Early English on teaching English to 2-3 years olds which we actively use in our language school. And the results are great! Kids not only start to understand and speak English at this age, but they even have better results in other school subjects later! So, for this reason, I am very excited to present this one-of-a-kind course to you. It will definitely help you become a great English teacher to your 2-3 year olds!