Freelance Blogging Blueprint: Attract Clients & Charge More
What you'll learn
- Learn what content marketing and freelance blogging is all about
- Understand what it takes to be a freelance blogger
- Find a niche as a freelance blogger
- Set up a website to host a portfolio of your blog posts
- Publish as a guest author on other sites to get your name out there
- Start at the low end and work your way up by charging higher for your work
- Gain expertise in chosen niche
- Pitch businesses that are actively looking out for new bloggers
- Stand out from all the other bloggers by following the steps I've laid out
- Reach a point where you are earning $200 per post
- Find out the secrets of negotiating on price and continuously increasing how much you get paid per post
- Attract the best blogs in your niche as you gain fame
- Go even higher, $300, $400, or more, per post
- Reach the stage where you can comfortably quit your job and earn full-time as a freelance blogger from anywhere in the world
- You should be a native, or extremely advanced, English speaker
- You should know how to write in English and be able to construct grammatically accurate sentences
- You should be hard-working and ready to commit weeks or months of your time to achieve success
Go from a complete beginner with no experience, to a highly-paid premium freelance blogger. In this course, I’ll take you through every step and help you work your way up to the top of the pyramid.
Get paid hundreds of dollars for a single blog post that you can write from anywhere in the world.
- Learn what freelance blogging is all about and why businesses will pay you to write blog posts for them.
- Find your niche as a blogger and set up your portfolio website.
- Learn how to find work as a freelance blogger and work your way up from unpaid to highly paid.
- Attract the best companies in your niche
- Learn how to continuously increase prices to $200, $300, $400, or even more, for a single post.
A new career and a rich, location-independent life awaits you.
There's a revolution happening in the marketing world, and content marketing, the form of marketing where businesses attract customers with content, is fast becoming the most popular form of marketing. Every day, more companies are starting blogs to produce interesting content that will bring them readers, subscribers, and, ultimately, customers.
In fact, businesses spend 30% of their marketing budget on producing blog content. Where does that money go? To the people who create that content - Freelance Bloggers!
The best part is, there are more businesses requiring awesome content than there are freelance bloggers. That means the demand is more than the supply, so there's a huge opportunity for you to take advantage of it.
Content and overview
Looking to boost your income with a side job that you can do from home? Or maybe you want to quit your job and switch to something that gives you more free time and flexibility? Perhaps you want to travel the world and work from beaches.
Whatever it is, freelance blogging is the best way to do it.
This course will show you, step-by-step, how to go from having no experience to getting paid premium rates as a freelance blogger. This is the exact journey I followed, starting from low rates, $30 to $40 a post, and making my way up over weeks and months, to hundreds of dollars per post.
Many freelance bloggers get stuck right at the start, earning only $30 a post. They have to write hundreds of posts each month to make a decent living. And then they complain online about how businesses don't pay enough and that freelance blogging is tough. This in turn scares away other new freelance bloggers.
Well, in this course I'll show you how to break out of that. I'll start you off by creating a foundation for you. These basics are important, and something that most bloggers miss.
Once you have that covered, we'll move on to some actual writing. I'm not going to teach you grammar, sentence structure or how to write. I will teach you how to construct a good blog post, and get you in the habit of writing posts for business blogs.
Then, we get to the fun part. You'll start earning some actual money. I'll show you how I started and, if you want some quick and easy cash, you can also start with earning $30-$40 a post.
But it's important not to get stuck there like everyone else. I'll quickly show you how to move up the ladder, entering a medium income level, and earning anywhere between $50 to $200 per post.
I'll give you all the tools you need to get your way up to $200 per post, including lists of blogs that pay well, and word-for-word scripts and templates I use to pitch to businesses and offer my services as a blogger.
It might take you weeks, even months, to get to the stage where you're earning $200 per post but, when you get there, you'll join the ranks of premium bloggers like me. After that, I'll show you how to go higher. I'll help you find the blogs that are willing to pay $300, $400, and more per post, and I'll teach you how to price yourself to earn more and more.
By the end of the course, your journey will only be just beginning. As a premium freelance blogger, there are a number of new career paths open to you. You could keep traveling the world, earning thousands of dollars a month writing from anywhere, or you could join a company as a content marketer, like I did. The choice is yours, and I'll show you what options you have.
Now, this course is not meant to be finished in one sitting, or one day, or one week, or even one month. It's long, with 46 lectures and hours of video content, along with worksheets and assignments. But, I guarantee you, you'll be earning money within the first few weeks if you do it right.
I'm so confident about that, that I will return the money you paid for this course if you haven't already earned it from freelance blogging within the first 60 days.
So, the only question is, are you ready to start a new journey in your life? It doesn't matter how old you are, where you're from, whether you have a degree or what you do professionally. I guarantee that ANYONE can benefit from this course as long as they are willing to put in the time and effort.
There is no better time to become a freelance blogger than now. Your road to financial freedom is only a click away, so start now and don't look back!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who have a passion for writing and want to convert that passion into income
- This course is for people who have a job and want to make a side income of a couple of thousand dollars a month
- This course is for people who want to quit their job and earn a full-time income in a new career as a freelance blogger
- This course is for people who don't have a job and want to start earning money online
- This course is NOT for someone who isn't a native English speaker
- This course is not for someone who doesn't know how to write, or doesn't have a passion for writing
I am an entrepreneur, writer and digital marketer. I'm currently running the marketing strategy for Thinkific, an all-in-one platform for professional online course creators. I'm also a marketing consultant for a number of SaaS and eCommerce businesses.
My main focus is content marketing. I've been creating content for years and you may have seen some of my blogs posts and eBooks if you read popular marketing blogs. I'm regularly approached by companies to produce content for them, or to help them market their products. For most of them, my prices are too high.
That's why I'm creating courses online. To help others produce content on their own, and to teach them how to market their products in a cost-effective way. My flagship course is the 'How to Become A Freelance Blogger' course, where I teach freelancers how to create blog content for businesses and earn money from it.
As a premium freelance blogger, as well as a blog editor, I've seen both sides of the industry and I know that there's a lack of good quality blog writers out there. Many freelance bloggers don't know how to improve their services and charge higher, and so my aim with this course is to help them do that.