Become A F5 Load Balancer Admininistrator
What you'll learn
- Over 10 lecture of pure unfiltered knowledge about F5 load balancing for the real world
- Learn the Basic Functions of an F5 Load balancer
- Learn how to create your first virtual server to load balance traffic across servers
- Understand the F5 terminologies for the real world
- A quick refresher for F5 appliation delievery Job interviews
- Provide you the confidence to navigate the F5 like a boss.
- F5 LTM FULL LAB INSTALLATION COURSE
- vmware workstation
- A decent computer with at least 8gb of ram
- F5 LTM v 11.3 or v 11.4
These videos go straight to the point and educate on the things you need to know to manage an F5 LTM device. This is an introductory level course, however, experienced load balancing engineers can also learn something new from this video as I will touch on key knowledge areas on the LTM device to get your device up and running in no time whiles maintaining a comfort level navigating through the F5 LTM device like a boss. After completion of this video, you will:
- Understand what a load balancer is.
- Learn to speak the F5 lingo
- How to connect and license an F5 LTM device fresh out of the box
- Know how to assign IP address to the LTM device for network communication
- Be able to configure a Virtual server
- Configure a Pool
- Create Monitors
- Configure Nodes
- Configure Monitors
- How to Terminate SSL on the LTM using Profiles
- And how to configure a pair of LTM in Active - Standby
All leading up to becoming an F5 administrator or even using this material as a quick refresher for your job.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about the F5 load balancer
- Anyone who wants a quick refresher about F5 LTM features and Functions
Tyco Taygo Technologies LLC was established in 2006 by seasoned engineers and IT professionals with the purpose of providing quality, real world technology solutions. And since the past 8 years, we are known for providing cost effective IT solutions to SMEs and large organizations. As a professional IT services provider, we have broad technical expertise in IT. Our engineers and technical professionals have only one goal in mind – to deliver the desired end-result within the work scope, budget and on-time.
As a technology solution provider, we work with clients from across various industries. As your IT consultant, we aim to understand the primary goals of your organization and use the insight while designing a project plan. We help businesses to implement best-fit solution while being cost effective; thus maintaining the competitive edge. Our all-comprehensive technology solution are designed to decrease the overall IT overhead of our clients. We believe in creating a win-win situation by contributing to your organizational success. At Tyco Taygo Technologies, no project is too large or too small! We have the resource, expertise and experience to manage IT services for small and mid-sized business as well as to design and implement enterprise level network solutions. We are powered by Cisco and F5 Networking technologies.
Tyco Taygo Technologies strives to enhance the experience of our esteemed customers.
Our Engineers have various skill set ranging from Cisco routing and switching, Firewall ( ASA, Juniper, Fortinet, ), Load Balancers ( F5, Netscalers, Ace ) to Proxies ( Bluecoat, Iron port ), Teaching ( CCNA, CCNP, F5 LTM ), Voice ( Cisco Call Manager )..