Coffee: Master The Basics of Your Brew
What you'll learn
- How to hand brew great coffee at home with my #1 starting recommendation brewer
- The fundamentals of brewing coffee which apply no matter how you are brewing
- The hidden key elements to brewing great coffee you probably don't know about.
- Be interested in learning how to brew great coffee at home.
- Get or own a French Press (you can still learn the fundamentals if you have another hand coffee brewer)
Even if you think you’re completely satisfied with your coffee…there’s always more you haven’t experienced.
And a new appreciation of coffee can completely change the way you appreciate life
When you appreciate coffee at all it’s levels, you can share more enjoyable experiences with everyone.
What’s important right now is acquiring all the tools to gain that appreciation.
Your adventure begins with surprising simplicity.
Getting the tools for building appreciation of well-crafted coffee.
Master The Basics of Brewing Great Coffee at Home Includes:
- My number 1 brewing method to get started hand crafting wildly delicious coffee
Appreciation of coffee starts with knowing how to brew well-crafted coffee, start with my step by step guide, and always have a way to brew high-quality coffee at home.
- The fundamentals of well-crafted coffee explained
It’s not just enough to have a great brewing method, appreciation of coffee is in its craft. I give you the primary brewing fundamentals so you can always brew a great cup just like a barista, no matter what you are using (even if it’s a pot in the woods).
- The unknown parts of coffee which make or break your everyday brew
There are parts of the coffee preparation experience which can make the difference between a rich colorful tasting brew and something that’s bitter, sour, or indecipherable.
Discover the hidden keys in the coffee you pick, the way you store that coffee, and even the water you use, to get the most out of your newfound appreciation.
Who this course is for:
- Coffee drinkers interested in learning how to craft the best brew they can at home
- Beginning coffee connoisseurs
I own and publish Extracted Magazine - a monthly publication celebrating the craft of coffee and the people in it. Through Extracted I teach people all about the intricate nature of coffee, connect readers to the world of coffee they never see, and bring people on the path to become coffee connoisseurs.