Become a Parent coach (toddlers)
What you'll learn
- Understand why the children behave in a certain way
- Understand the impact of mindful parenting that is less reactive and more proactive
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a parent coach
- Become skilled to guide and help the other parents in overcoming the parenting problems
- Learn the 5 C-technique to build a healthy, happy and strong bond between parents and their kids
- Coach and adopt an appropriate parenting style for nurturing the child
- Understand the range of parenting perspectives and techniques to handle the issues faced in handling a toddler
- Ways to instill great values in your children
- No previous experience is required to enroll in this course
- Open mindset to learn and implement mindful parenting techniques
- This course can be studied anywhere, with an internet connection
- A willingness to execute the methods in your day-to-day dealing.
Parenting is one of the most challenging and demanding jobs without any acclaim or accolades. We will be doing the best service to the community by just being mindful parents because the future of the community lies in the hands of our children.
Therefore, learning the skills of effective parenting will be one of the most worthwhile ventures one can ever pursue. This course covers the different scenarios to make you understand why your child is behaving in a certain way, and how you should react to it.
Dr. Garima is a proud mother of two kids who are an endless source of her inspiration. Through this course, she will share her experiential learnings of 13 years as a mother. Mr. Dubey is a father of two kids who has incentivized him to become a mindful parent. He has experience of over 10 years of coaching and counseling other parents.
Like any other parent, they had their own share of struggles which led them to become certified Parent coaches themselves. They have been successfully implementing parenting techniques in their lives. They are on a mission to help others in their parenting journey and equip them with skills to use this knowledge in helping fellow parents by becoming a parent coach.
Who this course is for:
- Parents of toddlers who need tools and skills to cultivate a healthy relationship with their kids
- Parents who need new strategies for appropriately dealing with a child
- Students doing research on Parenting
- New parents who want to learn the nuance of conscious, mindful parenting
- Parents, teachers, day care owners, child caretakers, counsellors, retired professionals, students and home makers who want to help other parents by becoming a certified ‘Parent coach
Dr. Garima, an Entrepreneur, a TESOL certified language trainer, and a Parent Coach, is a mother of two. She embarked on the journey of being a mindful parent when she was blessed by her second child. Coping from ‘Baby Blues’ to sibling rivalry, she has dealt with diverse Child Behavioral issues. After successfully applying the effective, mindful parenting techniques and reaping their benefits for over 13 years, she is ready to share her experiential learnings with others.
She got associated with The Asha Educational Society in 2019, and since then, has been actively involved in devising tools and strategies to help parents, and facilitate their journey of becoming a Parent Coach. Through this course, she will share ‘time-tested’ tools and strategies that will help parents in raising emotionally mature, responsible children.
Mr. Shringi Dubey is a parenting expert, counselor, special educator, social activist, and certified life coach. He is a proud father of two kids including one special needs child. He is the founder and director of 'The Asha educational society', an inclusive school in Pune.
Mr. Dubey has conducted many seminars and webinars on parenting and parenting challenges. He has also coached thousands of parents and is on a mission to add more. In his school, he has organized many workshops for parents who have a child with special needs and offered them useful tools to help them in their parenting journey.