Become A Balance Life Coach 1: Introduction & Relationship
What you'll learn
- The ultimate vision of the Balance Life Coach training is to equip people with fundamental knowledge to become Balance Life Coaches.
- You will understand the fundamentals of becoming a Balance Life Coach.
- Some people do this training, not to become Balance Life Coaches, but for self-development.
- There are no formal requirements for registration.
- A passion to help people grow.
- Love for yourself and other people.
- A willingness to engage with this personal journey of transformation.
- Commitment to the process of your becoming.
Nico Liebenberg MA (Psychology), a Life- & Executive Coach and creator of the on-line balance4coaches coaching system presents a coaching training program for anyone who wants to become a Balance Life Coach.
This life-transforming training given to a classroom of coaches is suited for people who want to master the basics of Life Coaching and start a full-time coaching practice as a Balance Life Coach.
The ultimate vision of the Balance Life Coach training is to equip people with fundamental knowledge to become Balance Life Coaches. Some people do this training, not to become Balance Life Coaches, but for self-development.
Students who finish this course receive a certificate of completion and the Balance Life Coach signature to use in their branding and correspondence with their clients.
This is the first course in a set of two courses.
Who this course is for:
- Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors and Practitioners in the people helping industry who want to become Balance Life Coaches.
- HR and Training people who want to increase their people development skills.
- Corporate and Business Leaders who want to develop coaching skills to assist them in their mentoring relationships.
- Clergy who do coaching at their churches.
- Health Care Workers who wants to expand their range of skills in working with people.
- Teachers and lecturers who consider a career in coaching.
- People in their 40’s and older who are transitioning from being successful to being significant.
- People who want to pursue a career in Life Coaching.
- People who want to develop themselves or release more potential.
- Adventurous people who intuitively know they should do this training.
Nico Liebenberg is a Life- and Executive Coach with a Masters degree in Psychology from the University of Pretoria, South Africa. He has been teaching on life- and executive coaching, personal mastery, emotional intelligence, and leadership for 29 years. He runs a coaching practice in Pretoria, South Africa. He is married for 29 years to Ronell and they have 5 children. Two of Nico's children, his oldest and youngest sons are both blind, mentally challenged, can't walk, and can't talk.