Complete Guide to 2D and 3D Game Development with Unity
- Basic to intermediate experience with Unity and C#
Learn the latest in 3D game development as you create your very first 3D multi-level platformer game. Learn C# and Unity as you are guided through this step-by-step guide.
Next, rocket into a blast from the past as you use the latest techniques to recreate the classic Atari hit Space Invaders. Learn how this groundbreaking title functions and create your own responsive and intuitive version of the game that captured the hearts of millions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get ahead in 2D and 3D game development
- 00:18Additional Resources
- 00:03Source Code - Module 1
- 06:38Unity Installation and Resources
- 08:36Scene Navigation
- 13:04Object Positioning
- 09:34Scaling and Parent Child Relationships
- 13:04Intro to Scripting
- 14:33Object Oriented Programming
- 10:41Balloon Popper Part 1
- 11:08Balloon Popper Part 2
- 26:55Vectors and Update Method
- 09:57Game Design Document
- 24:41Game Prototype and Prefabs
- 14:08Enemy Controller
- 17:17Input Manager
- 13:34Player Management with Rigidbody
- 11:47Player Jumping
- 18:45Ground Checking with Raycasts
- 21:39Static Trigger and Kinematic Objects
- 17:50Game Manager and Static Variables
- 14:12Multi Level Game
- 25:22Home and Game Over Screens
- 26:21Incorporating Blender Models
- 18:49Physics Material Camera Building
Certified game developer and Founder of ZENVA - the world's leading platform to learn game making, VR, machine learning and full-stack programming. Since 2012, Pablo has been developing professional-grade courses that have helped over 400,000 learn to code.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Trusted by 500,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality and full-stack web development.
Our e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy. Our curriculum is organized about Mini-Degrees™ which cover a wide range of technical subjects and include video, project files and mentor support.