Become a 3D Geometry Master
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- The geometry problems we'll solve will only require a little bit of basic algebra, so if you're comfortable with identifying like terms and a little equation solving, you'll be well prepared to start this course.
In the real world everything is in three-dimensional shape. You can just look around and observe! Even if you look sideways, a flat laminate has some thickness. An edge of your hair or a large size bus, all of them have three dimensional geometry. And it is necessary to learn their qualities. Therefore, start by understanding the lines, planes and angles from the topics given below.
Coordinate axes and coordinate planes in three dimensions. The coordinates of a point. Distance
Between the two points and the section formula.
Who this course is for:
- Current geometry students, or students about to start geometry who are looking to get ahead
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with geometry
- 33:08SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO LINES
- 28:44Coordinate planes
- 16:18ANGLE BETWEEN TWO PLANES
- 11:00ANGLE BETWEEN LINE AND PLANE
- 11:02EQUATION OF A PLANE PERPENDICULLAR TO THE GIVEN VECTOR AND PASSING THROUGH A
- 12:26EQUATION OF PLANE WHEN IT PASSES THROUGH 3 NON-COLLINEAR POINTS
We provide online video classes by our Expert teacher who is well qualified and vast experienced in their own field. Our aim is to provide quality classes with miniumum of cost.
Economics provided by Matrika Sharma
Biology Provided by Shivani Mam
Mathematics provided by Shikhar Shrivastav
Account provided by Rakesh Kumar
Chemistry Provided by Vaishali Chaudhary