Became an Human Libraries organizer
- Apart of an strong motivation and some free time you don't require anything else. Maybe a good list of contacts will be highly recommendable
BECOME A HUMAN LIBRARY ORGANIZER
The course is focusing on organizing the Human library edu. It has 5 parts and in each part there is a video animation with some part of input by experienced organizers. The course came to the world to support the use of this methodology.
Structure of the course:
- INTRODUCTION TO THE METHODOLOGY
- HOW TO STARTYOUR FIRST HUMAN LIBRARY
- WHAT AND HOW PREPARE THE HUMAN LIBRARY
- WHAT TO TAKE CARE OF DURING THE EVENT
- HINTS AND TIPS FOR ORGANIZERS
You can organize the Human library in your local community. The power of story is a base. But you should play by the rules, otherwise, the effect of learning can take another way you would like to have.
Who this course is for:
- If you are interested on organising a creative and original action aimed to break stereotypes and fight against discrimination at local level
I suppose to work in a bank managing it's accountability. Thanks god few years ago I discovered by chance European mobility programmes and that changed completely my mind. Thanks to them I found out the passion of teaching under a non formal education methodology and I decided to become trainer of youth workers. After organising more than 10 projects at international level I'm happy to say that my passion became a way of living.
As a teacher I was traveling across Europe (and Asia) to get to know the best out of formal and nonformal education to use it in my surrounding. I have an expertize for Open space technology, project management in educational projects and my love - Human library.
- Social innovation
- Human rights
- Non-formal education
My CV consist different kind of experience - from the position of director of NGO through teaching at highschool to project coordinator in automotive industry.