- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating Drum Loops & Beats In A Structured Way To Speed Up The Creation Process Of The Track
- Learn To Create Full Drum Loops & Beats From Scratch
- Learn The Basics Of Logic Pro X
- Learn How To Take A Reference Drum Loop And Make The Same Structure Of Your Drum Loops & Beats
- Take Apple Loops Or Other Drum Samples And Borrow Drum Elements From Them To Create Your Own Drum Loops
- Create Professional Sounding Drum Loops & Beats Very Fast
- You Need To Own A Copy of A DAW Such As Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, FL Studio or Cubase
- You Need To Own A Computer With an Operating System
- You Should Know The Basics Of Rhythm
- You Want To Learn Creating Drum Loops & Beats
- You Want To Learn How To Create Full Drum Loops By Producing In The Box Only
Welcome to the Beat Drum Programming Course. In This How To Make Drum Loops & Beatmaking Course, I will show you how to create drum loops from scratch. We're going to chop, copy and paste from different drum loops and re-create them to our own.
This course will teach you how to create drum loops from scratch with Apple Loops and Logic Pro X. This course can still be used with other DAW's such as Logic Pro X, Ableton Live or FL Studio.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only - so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or a desktop computer such as an iMac.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create Full Drum Loops. Everything that you need to use is included in this course.
We also include 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your tracks - all royalty-free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used Logic Pro X before, that's fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download Logic Pro X and show you how to manage the most basic functions of Logic Pro X to get you started.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full Music Production with Logic Pro X with Mixdown and Mastering.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016 and now has over 70,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- If You've Been Using A DAW And Want To Know How to Make Full Drum Loops And Beats
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn Creating Beats
- Music Producers Who Wants To Learn How To Create Rhythms From Other Drum Loops
- If You Want To Chop, Copy, Extract And Paste Drum Elements From Other Drum Loops