Beat Your Competition with Local SEO
What you'll learn
- Learn how to do your own local search engine optimization to consistantly beat your competition.
- Make easy Search Engine recognized tweaks that get your local business noticed
- Make money doing SEO for other local businesses
- An internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to read English
If you've ever wanted to beat your competition in the search rankings, this course will teach you how. Page 1 rankings may be possible.
You might be discouraged to find that a other businesses are above yours in a local search. That can be fixed, and you can learn how to do it for yourself or for others and get paid well for doing so.
Having a high ranking in Local search means real dollars to any business. It's a reflection on the business, like it or not. Customers will flock to the first few businesses they find in search results and put money in the pockets of those owners. You can gain the skills and insight needed to make easy changes that can keep your business, your friend's business, or a business that pays you, high in local search.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners that realize that ranking in search engines can bring them more business
- No programming knowledge is needed. A business should have their own website in order to start with SEO.
Scott has worked in technology for Fortune 500 companies for 24 years doing everything from customer support, database programing, IT, and development management, search engine optimization, marketing, and more.
SEO is a passion. Business and marketing are passions. Scott wishes to provide value and to help others learn in the best way that he can provide.