Beat gym boredom! Get fit with 15-minute Dumbbell Workouts
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Lose body fat.
- Get lean, toned body.
- Do super effective workouts by using just two dumbbells.
- Get cardio and strength training done together.
- Get your daily workout done in about 15 minutes.
- Get your weekly workouts done in about 45 minutes.
- You need two moderate-to-heavy dumbbells.
- You need about 15 minutes to complete one workout. The exact duration on each workout depends on the individual.
- These are high intensity workouts that are challenging for muscles and cardiovascular system.
- The breaks are short and intensity high, making the workouts very efficient for fat burning and leaning out.
- You need to have a permission from your physician before doing any of the exercises in this course. Be especially careful if you have muscle imbalances, heart disease or other serious health condition.
Beat gym boredom! Learn to use dumbbells in a smart and efficient way and make the most of your training, spending in just around 15 minutes per workout.
This course teaches you 20 awesome dumbbell exercises and 10 high intensity workouts that you can do just about everywhere.
Don't waste your time on sitting around at the gym for hours. Grab two dumbbells and get the intensity on!
You get a video tutorial for all 20 exercises and also full videos of all 10 workouts, so you can work out together with the instructor.
Why this course is better than many others? All workouts here are functional, full body exercises. Compared to traditional dumbbell movements where muscles are trained in isolation, exercises shown here are by far more beneficial for burning fat and increasing lean muscle mass.
Be ready for some jumping, pushing, pressing and snatching movements. You get your heart rate up while lifting moderate to heavy weights, so you'll be combining strength and cardio training in every workout.
- You should take this course, if you don't want to spend hours on working out, but still want to get awesome results.
- Check this course out, if you want to burn fat and increase lean body mass.
- Try these workouts, if you think that dummbell training is boring! These workouts go way beyond tedious biceps curls.
- Take this course, if you're ready to work hard and on high intensity.
- This course is for you also if you can't go to a gym–all these workouts can be done in your living room or outside.
- This course is perfect for you, if you're traveling and can't attend to your usual group trainings or bootcamps.
- Take this course, if you're tired of spending hours at the gym but not seeing results.
Workout 4: Sweat Party
6 rounds of
8 Push Up-Mountain Climbers
10 Front Squats
12 Plank Jacks-Jump Ups
You can get even more out of this course!
Knowing how to do workouts is just one piece of a puzzle on the way to healthier, fitter and happier life. You need to be really consistent and actually do those workouts.
Nutrition, sleep and stress management are a big part of your healthy lifestyle too.
To keep you accountable, I've created you your FIT log that you can find at urbanjane.co/fitlog. This sheet helps you to stay on track with your workouts and nutrition and helps you to make sure that you take care of yourself every day.
Go to my website urbanjane.co/fitlog, leave me your best email and I send you the FIT log!