Be the Master of Numbers
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fast Maths Calculation Techniques
- Key Number concepts required to build quantitative aptitude
- Number and its types
- Divisibility Rules of different numbers
- Calculating last / unit digit of complex numbers
- Calculating squares of numbers in seconds (all cases considered)
- Tricks on Square Roots
- Fast Multiplication Techniques (Exhaustive cases considered)
- HCF / LCM and its applications
- Calculation of Cube Roots
- Be willing to develop mental maths and quantitative aptitude
Numbers rule the Universe and you should rule the numbers.
One who can master the numbers is certain to surge ahead in life.
This course will take you through varied maths tricks to do fast calculation in addition to key number concepts (explained in detail) required to crack aptitude or quantitative ability or QA section of exams like - GMAT, SAT, GRE etc.
Who should enrol:
- Students preparing for MBA entrance exams like GMAT, SAT, GRE, CAT, XAT etc.
- Students willing to crack placements aptitude exams - Aptitude exams are usually the first selection criteria for companies, esp. for positions like - Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist etc. and many good candidates are not able to go through this round.
- Parents who want their kids to develop mental maths skills from the beginning. A child growing with strong maths skills is certain to thrive in his studies
- Professionals into roles like – Data Scientist or Business Analytics
- Students preparing for entrance exams like GMAT, SAT, GRE etc.
- Students willing to crack placements aptitude exams
- Parents who want their kids to develop mental maths skills from the beginning
- High School students who want to excel in maths
- Professionals into roles like – Data Analytics, Software Developers and Business Analyst