Be Stress Proof and Master the Art of Enhanced Productivity
What you'll learn
- Optimising stress to avoid job burnout and support emotional wellbeing
- Simple steps to invest in self care prevents you from becoming victim and making you warrior
- Ability to bounce back in life thereby building self invincibilty
- Excavating the "IRON YOU" through exploration of inherent qualities and positivity thereby leveraging character strengths
- Raising the productivity level through effective time management and adding more productive hours to your day
- Establishing the time you want to make available for your work
- Planning and prioritizing workload and challenging tasks
- Eliminating bad habits and time wasters
- Building positive mindset to buffer effects of stress
- Ability to implement realistic optimism in life and utilising anxiety with defensive pessimism
- Amygdala Hijack
- Understanding English
- Internet and PC/smartphone
- Willingness to live matured and contended life
We all are constantly struggling with volatility, uncertainty,complexity and ambiguity to survive in this world, In order to create our own niche, to strive at workplace. The kind of lifestyle we have embraced given dependencies on digital world, responding to professional demands and personal conflicts and complications, stress gets inevitably invited to our life. over the years we have spent demonising stress because we have let ourselves defeated in the malicious clutches of stress. We have tried to battle with pain, rushed to fix things or tried to run away from the stress, but the fact is we cannot omit stress from our life. Stop treating stress as your enemy. It's an era of not to run away from the stress, but to learn how to live with stress, to be better at stress.
For many of us, no school, nobody taught us- how to relieve ourselves from pain/ trauma that we go through?
We have been told to become successful in career, life but not how to handle failures in life?
We have been told to fight the adversities but not how to fight?
This course is a roadmap to show you up different avenues. What are the inherent, incredible qualities that you as a human being already possessed that makes you strong enough to bounce back no matter whatever challenges are thrown at you in your life.This course is going to make you competent enough to handle your life, to manage your pain, suffering and emotional turmoil. This course is a guide to make you invincible against all adversities through various evidence based stress coping interventions, that will make you stress proof, keeping your efficiency level intact. Stressful situations, devastations and tough moments in our life triggers all kind of negative, self defeating, dysfunctional thoughts that drains our energy, confidence level, productivity and we encounter overwhelming pain, suffering, fear, anxiety. With the help of cognitive restructuring you can replace negative mind talks with positive inner dialogues, acquire resilient power to combat workplace stressors, able to bounce back in life and foster a mind of success. Mindfulness meditation, contemporary relaxation techniques make you competent to control your impulsive behaviour, emotional surge, manage anger and fortified against depression, panic, PTSD. This course is enriched with various self reflecting exercises and emotional wellbeing resource materials.
"It's not the stress that kills us, but it's our reaction towards it." Stress can never take you over until you allow it to be. We ourselves are considerably responsible for inviting stress to our life, the way we think, behave and excuses we make for not applying proper stress coping interventions. Stress was never powerful, it is we who think ourselves weak and let stress control our mind and body that creates wreaking havoc in our physical, mental and emotional well being.
Who this course is for:
- HR professionals
- Psychological Counsellors
- People skills trainer
- People with high stress jobs
- Life coach
- Learning and Development Specialist
A passionate & creative L&D Specialist and content developer, who uses a unique blend of contemporary practical approaches & targeted instruction to create impactful learning
Priyatrisha Mitra (MBA-HRD, PGPM, B. TECH, NSE, SHRM, HRCI certified) is a L&D professional who conducts insightful sessions and result oriented learning processes through targeted instructional design learning methodologies. She is an experienced facilitator working in collaboration with various stakeholders across the industries, corporate houses, educational institutions, MSMEs. Actively involved with heart & soul in community welfare initiatives and has helped many to transform lives and create positive impact.