Be more efficient in Microsoft Word - Top Tips
- You should have MS Word (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
- That's it - just a willingness to learn more about the word's favorite word processor.
This free course gives you my top tips for Microsoft Word.
You will find out about how to quickly and consistently format paragraphs, including using styles.
We'll also see how to customise your Word environment, putting the things you use most at your fingertips.
We'll have a look at what Microsoft wants you to learn, and how you can learn it.
You should have Microsoft Word already installed on your computer - either 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
Once you have finished the course, you will know some top tips for your Microsoft Word documents, and be eager in learning more.
Who this course is for:
- This is for anyone who uses Microsoft Word.
- We'll have a look at some of the hidden functions, which can save you time.
- If you want to know how to use MS Word more efficiently, this course is for you.
- 00:35Welcome to Udemy
- 02:00Introduction to Udemy
Phillip is a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. He is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. He has also been certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for Business Intelligence, Microsoft Office 2010 Master, and as a Microsoft Project 2013 Specialist.
He enjoys investigating data, which allows him to maintain up to date and pro-active systems to help control and monitor day-to-day activities. He has also developed expertise and programmes to catalogue and process and control electronic data, large quantities of paper or electronic data for structured analysis and investigation.
He is one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards and was one of Expert Exchange's top 10 experts for the first quarter of year 2015.
His interests are working with data, including Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL Server.