Be more efficient in Microsoft Word - Top Tips
- You should have MS Word (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
- That's it - just a willingness to learn more about the word's favorite word processor.
This free course gives you my top tips for Microsoft Word.
You will find out about how to quickly and consistently format paragraphs, including using styles.
We'll also see how to customise your Word environment, putting the things you use most at your fingertips.
We'll have a look at what Microsoft wants you to learn, and how you can learn it.
You should have Microsoft Word already installed on your computer - either 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
Once you have finished the course, you will know some top tips for your Microsoft Word documents, and be eager in learning more.
Who this course is for:
- This is for anyone who uses Microsoft Word.
- We'll have a look at some of the hidden functions, which can save you time.
- If you want to know how to use MS Word more efficiently, this course is for you.
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 450,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.