Writing Your Past Pain Into Power To Influence Others
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be open to self-examination and reflection.
- Must be willing to step outside your comfort zone.
- Must be willing to follow through on assignments and take action so you can gain the results you desire.
Are you ready to be recognized for the value you bring to the lives of others? Are you ready to be respected by the people around you? Are you ready to be the kind of person that other people are willing to listen to because they know the value of every word that comes out of your mouth?
If you answered “Yes!” to those questions, I want to invite you to my FREE 5-Step “Be Influential” mini-course where I am going to teach you how to dig up the message hidden in your past mess, discover the people who need to hear that message most and where they are, learn what they need to hear in order to connect with them, and how to present your message to make the biggest impact possible – and all of that in less than 30 minutes a day!
In our status-driven society, we tend to think that influence – the ability to change people’s thoughts or hearts or minds – comes from status. We’ve been taught to believe that significance – our power to be recognized and respected by others - comes from what you have, who knows you, your titles, your degrees, or the power you’ve managed to accrue. But those things simply aren’t true.
A year ago, I proved this. I walked into a room filled with 500 people, most of whom had more status, more titles, more money, and more power than I’d ever dreamt of having, none of whom knew who I was or what I could do for them. Over the course of 4 days, I took my talents and my gifts and I sought to serve them without expecting anything in return.
By the end of that four days, they not only knew my name, they were actively seeking me out. They wanted my advice. They wanted to hear my perspective on things. They were listening and acting on what I told them!
It isn’t how much money you have or how nicely you dress or how powerful you are or aren’t that gets people listening to you. It’s what they believe you can do for them that matters! If they know that listening to you is going to change their lives, they won’t care about any of that. They will care about the results you can bring them.
At the end of the day – that’s what really matters. Results. What can you deliver that will change lives or save lives? What can you do that will make a difference in the world around you?
Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer to those questions. That’s what this course is designed to help you figure out. You’re going to be sorting through your past to find the buried treasure in it, so you can mine that, refine that, and connect with the people who may literally be dying to receive it.
I know you may have a very busy schedule, so every lesson is designed to be completed in less than 30 minutes a day. You won’t want to miss a single step, though, because each step builds on the work of the step before. It’s like a ladder that is going to take you from no influence to being influential in just 5 Steps.
My name is Brandy M. Miller, and I am the Character Whisperer. I help the unheard voice step forward to be seen and recognized. I strip off the excess layers to reveal the truth behind the masks so that they can step up, step out, be heard, and be influential. Let me help you to turn your past pain into the power to influence others! Sign up today!
Here's what a recent student sent me about her experience with the course:
"I realize that by writing about my life, it showed me another side and who knows , it might help someone else. It was real and I have felt unwanted and unloved because of it. Knowing that it was real and not make believe helps." - Martha K.
- Underpaid professionals
- Struggling entrepreneurs
- Unsold authors
- Confronting Your Past13:23
- Step 1. Post your personal commitment to finding and unlocking your greatness1 question
- Step 2. Grab a pen and today's worksheet.1 question
- Step 3. Write down everything you remember about the incident you've chosen.1 question
- Step 4. Take a deep breath.1 question
- Step 5. Congratulate yourself!1 question
- Finding the Hidden Treasure06:58
- Take control of the story1 question
- Write out a list of characters.1 question
- Rewrite the story from their perspectives.1 question
- Find one positive message you can share.1 question
- Step 3: Evaluating Your Claim11:17
- Choose a group1 question
- Choose a category within the group.1 question
- Assignment 12: Uncover The Value of Your Message1 question
- Evaluate The Value1 question
- Assignment 14: Post your Answers1 question
- Step 4: Connecting To Your Audience06:12
- Research Facebook Groups That Serve Your Ideal Audience1 question
- Research Blogs, Podcasts, and Video Blogs That Serve Your Ideal Audience1 question
- Spend Time Listening In1 question
- Capture the Language1 question
- Answer Questions and Serve1 question
- Report Back What You’ve Learned1 question
- Step 5: Answering Your Questions06:42
Author, speaker, ghostwriter, artist, and entrepreneur Brandy M. Miller learned to read at the age of 4 and was a voracious reader growing up. Her motto was basically, “Have print, will read!”
Born into a lower income family, it was also at that age that Brandy determined she would one day become a successful business owner so that she never again had to hear the word “no” spoken to her whenever she asked for something.
Although she dreamed of becoming a writer, she wouldn’t write her first book until 2005 at the age of 29. She got her first taste of business success after more than 30 years of failed attempts in December of 2010, and her first published book came in December of 2012. She began serving writers in her local community in January of 2013 and began to self-publish her books in April of that same year.
She would continue to serve other writers for the next three years until January of 2016, when she turned her work into a formal business. That was also the year she began discovering the power of her story and learning to identify the roadblocks and rewrite them. She doubled her income each year since starting her business despite having a $0 marketing budget, and now is ready to share her secrets with other underpaid professionals.