Be Gentle with Me, I'm Grieving
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand emotions related to suicide
- Understand A myth about grief
- Determine if someone is stuck in grief
- Do three Steps to start the journey of recovery
- No prior Knowledge needed. Only a desire to understand your grief and the grieving process.
This course discusses grief related to suicide loss. You will learn the various emotions associated with grief. The “stuck” states are discussed and you will able to determine if you are stuck in your grief. You will learn a myth about grief and also three steps to help get you started on your journey of recovery.
- Any one who has suffered a loss, especially related to suicide and anyone stuck in grief.
This course will help you better understand grief, especially related to suicide. If offers worksheets to help understand your emotions and determine if you are in a stuck state after grief. The goal is for you to take care of yourself during the grieving process and begin the journey of recovery.
This lecture helps you understand that grief is a misunderstood emotion.
This lecture discusses some emotions of grief related to suicide. A worksheet is provided to help you understand how they affect you.