Confidence On Camera: Make Amazing Videos, Easily.
What you'll learn
- Overcome your fears and hesitation about being on camera by releasing habitual negative thoughts.
- Feel confident every time you step in front of the lens so that your energy will instantly win over your audience.
- Eliminate awkwardness by connecting with your ideal viewer on the other side of the lens.
- Prepare your material or “script” so each video has a clear purpose and call to action.
- Structure your talking points so you can speak in a conversational and engaging manner.
- Express yourself naturally using dynamic body language while still being yourself on camera.
- Exercise your voice to gain flexibility and range so you can be clearly understood.
- Make a great first impression by looking your best through tips about hair, make-up and wardrobe.
- Set up a great do-it-yourself studio using equipment you likely already own.
- Create amazing videos quickly and easily because you have a proven system for success!
- You will need to have a device that can capture video - a smartphone, webcam, digital recorder is fine.
- Basic lighting equipment can improve the look of your video, but is not necessary
- Additional sound equipment can improve sound quality, but again, is not necessary.
It's time to be amazing on video... And you can do it, I promise you.
Video is one of the most powerful tools to connect with your audience. The thought of putting yourself on camera might seem intimidating at first, but when you know how to do it with ease + confidence - people notice.
And why is this so important? Because people do business (and buy courses!) from individuals they like and trust. And when they can connect with them - by seeing them on camera - they become fans (and students!) for life.
Being on camera is not about playing a role, it's about being yourself - free from inhibition and fear. It's about sharing your most authentic self, in a way that is so engaging, people feel like they know you. In this class, I cover the exact skills you need to:
overcome feelings of doubt and insecurity - so you can be confident on camera
prepare your material - so you speak naturally + offer real value
connect with the lens - so your audience feels like you are talking to them
look your best on camera - so you can impress your fans + still be yourself
create a mini professional studio - so you can get started RIGHT NOW
Let me take the fear out of this process. With over 4.5 hours of video content, I will show you how easy it is to share your BEST SELF on camera. And the videos you will create can be published EVERYWHERE - your courses, on Facebook, in webinars, on Instagram, and with clients - the possibilities are endless.
I'm Alexa and I'm an award-winning, best-selling Udemy instructor for the last seven years. My students share amazing feedback about the results they achieve as well as the unshakable confidence they gain as a result of showing up and doing the work.
"I have spent several hundreds of dollars on video classes and marketing with video classes (seminars, books, courses, etc.), and I learned more in this one class than in everything else combined! Her easy going style of teaching made the daunting idea of making videos seem accessible to me. It took away the fear of having to be "perfect"." - Jennifer, Udemy student
Great news...New content has been added! Get insights into how you can create your own mini studio on a budget! You can create professional looking videos using tips to film with your iPhone and computer. You'll also receive:
how-to videos for lighting
demonstrations with iPhone settings
set up instructions for filming with your computer
TRUE STORIES of how I created videos on the go and in a pinch
What do you have to lose? You have a 30-day money-back guarantee to put these techniques into action. Create a video - and GET MY PERSONAL FEEDBACK - and if you don't see your videos improve - you can always request a refund. It's that simple.
Your audience is waiting to meet you. Enroll NOW.
Hear the reviews!
"I'm so glad that I signed on for this course! Alexa is the real deal. She is so engaging and positive. I felt like she was talking to me and is my biggest booster. So much great information and I now have enough to confidently make my first video in my life. It is such an undertaking for an average person to get into the world of instructional video. Alexa gets it and she offers everything one needs in such a clear and heartfelt way. I can't wait to get started with my adventure in online video presentation. Thank you Alexa!" - Terry
"Alexa is wonderfully engaging, knowledgeable, clear, interesting and relevant. I feel like she's connecting with me one-on-one. But the really cool thing about her is that she totally walks her talk, demonstrating with every word and gesture, with the lighting and sound, with her warmth and energy, what she's teaching in the course. If you want to learn confidence on camera, take this course!" - Richard
"Alexa is so real, honest and personable. I feel like she's talking directly to me. Loving it! She's radiant and glowing, and her authenticity is so captivating." - Joanne
"Excellent course; well paced with an inside-out approach to being on camera. Alexa models her own approach, she really "walks her talks" and communicates an inspiring energy of honest, clear, and focused connection with her audience; exactly what we all need to do in front of our cameras. Thank you Alexa." - Hassan
Who this course is for:
- Instructors who have built courses and are looking for new ways to engage and grow their fan base.
- Content creators who have yet to share their themselves (not merely their products, articles and services) with their customers and clients.
- Anyone who has longed to leverage video on social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- YouTube content creators who wish to develop a new, more personal way to deliver their expertise.
- Business owners who want to add personal videos to increase their web traffic, engage with their audience more and delight them with a new level of connection.
As a speaker and coach, I’ve worked with CEOs and everyday people, small nonprofits and complex global corporations … and do you know what they all have in common? Invariably, their greatest untapped resource is their own light.
My expertise – my mission – centers on how to access that light practically and daily, and how to create real change from within – whether for an individual, a team, or an organization. How did I come to specialize in this pursuit to ignite what I call “All 1000 Watts” of the power that lies within people? Here’s a bit of my own story...
In years past, you might have seen me on the TV shows NCIS, Lie To Me, Numb3rs and Bones, or one of about a million television commercials. While studying at the Yale School of Drama, and as a professional actress, I met hundreds of individuals who felt “held back.” I saw that well-known movers in the industry and fledgling actors alike shared a common struggle to make their deepest goals tangible, and to overcome internal barriers to living at and working at full wattage. Speaking boldly on camera is one thing; speaking your truth in your daily reality is entirely another. I discovered I had an unmistakable ability to help people tap into their own brilliant light and manifest real change.
So for the last five years, I’ve dedicated myself to doing just that.
I teach executives, teams, and companies of all sizes how to connect more fully to themselves and each other. From Trader Joe’s and SONY, to Dress For Success and the National Charity League, to an appearance on The Today Show – I’ve empowered thousands of individuals and teams to land new clients, focus their vision and articulate their goals, engage more meaningfully with customers, and communicate better with each other. Our work together sometimes involves the intangible, but the outcomes are staggeringly tangible.
At the heart of it, I help people see their greatness. Through coaching, plus a powerful experience I created called Wishbeads™, I help them unearth the thing they’ve always wanted to do – the highest goal they can dream – and then find the courage and means to actually start. I crystalize why they want it, who they are meant to serve and how to articulate it clearly. With that, they light up and the world takes notice.
If you’re ready to connect – with your deepest purpose, with those you serve alongside, with more clients, more customers, more friends – I’m ready to help.
Stay connected and get free weekly video tips and inspiration at my website!