Create Great Presentations
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the latest research in how people think, learn, and decide so that you can tailor your presentation for maximum persuasiveness.
- You will learn how to use your voice, hand gestures and body language to convey authority and get your message across.
- You will learn what motivates people and how to build that into your message.
- You will learn a powerful "Magic Formula" that will ensure that your presentation has maximal impact.
- There are no requirements. If you have one or more presentations to give and you want to be a better presenter, then this course is for you.
Learn how to give riveting presentations and be a great presenter.
Whether you are making a pitch to venture capitalists to fund your project, your boss to let you lead the next project, a prospective client to close a sale, or the local government officials about recycling, you want to make a presentation that is persuasive, inspiring, and motivating. Why is it that some presentations are boring and others are riveting? That's what you are going to learn in this course. Whether you are new to presenting or an experienced speaker, this course will teach you how to go to the next level and beyond.
Examples of what is in this course:
What you need to know about how people think learn, listen and see
The latest brain science on what grabs people's attention and how people learn
The psychology of how people react to you -- your voice, hand gestures, body posture
The "Magic Formula" to use when putting together a talk
Whether or not to use slides, and if you do, what to put on them
What motivates people to take action
Whether, when, and how to do a Q&A
How to decide on a call to action for your particular audience
Quizzes to test what you are learning
Exercises to practice what you are learning
and much, much more!
Get started right away. You don't want to delay learning how to create and deliver persuasive, motivating and inspiring presentations.
Over 50,000 students have taken our online video courses.
- Anyone who gives presentations.
In this session we give an overview of the course, and then begin the topic of the science of how people think and learn that is important to know to be a great presenter. We cover attention span, communicating with the whole brain, and the importance of context.