- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 61 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate GameMaker Studio 2's UI
- Program basic events and scripts in GameMaker Language
- Make your very own platform and space shooter games
- A computer with an internet connection
- Basic math and problem solving skills
This course helps students finish 2 games using the free version of GameMaker Studio 2!
Students will learn how to add assets to a Game Maker project, write code for different game objects including enemies and bosses, and create beautiful visual effects. Getting started with Game Maker has never been this much fun!
It will take roughly 10 hours to complete this course.
Finishing your first game is a huge milestone. Many people never make it that far. This course is a fun and fast way to get you past that milestone and on to future projects.
You don't have to worry about creating any of the graphics, sounds or music. You can jump right into Game Maker and start learning now.
- Students new to programming and game development