Productivity - Stop being lazy & reach your goals this year
What you'll learn
- Turn past failures into new ways to succeed
- Organize better to stop wasting time
- Know how to change things around to get maximum productivity
- Recognize and quit a bad habit
- Cut ties with negative people
- The student should be able to use a computer and basic writing softwares (Excel and Word)
- The student should be able to use his/her web browser
If procrastination, lack of motivation or fear of failure are the reasons you can't succeed, then get ready to finish all your projects and stick to your new year resolutions !
Being successful is a choice ! Yes, you read it right, it's a choice. And you're the only one able to change your life.
In this course you will learn:
How to identify the reasons or people that made you fail
How to finally get things done by motivating yourself with awesome tricks
How to identify good hobbies and time-wasting hobbies
How to stop wasting your time by analyzing the way your day goes
How to figure out what is right and wrong for you, and take action
Good news, if you're WILLING to become successful, you already made a big step that most people don't do.
This is a condensed course giving a little bit of information about a lot of subjects on the theme of motivation and productivity. There are millions of hours of content that could be added to this course and make you an expert in your field. As soon as you are done with this course, you are one mile ahead compared to people who started watching courses about specialized content, such as Dropshipping, Marketing, Copywriting, etc...
Never stop learning, never skip the basics!
This course was selected as part of the Top 20 Personal Development courses ranking on "online courses review" website.
Who this course is for:
- My target student is a motivated person who has faced failures and is ready to change things
- My target student can also be a person motivated to learn new ways to improve productivity or learn new tips
I'm Emilie, a 27 years old instructor from South Belgium. I have studied education in high school and passed my first aid certificate.
I'm officially certified as an Entrepreneur in Belgium since 2019.
I study and teach most of the time. During two years at university, I was doing a bachelor to become a Human Sciences teacher. I've studied English in York in 2011 and taught myself many things : Story-writing, video conception, poetry, music, and computer-related topics.
I love learning and I love teaching, what a perfect match. I'm also interested in animals, cinema and technology. My guilty pleasure is playing video games. I produce music and DJ on my free time.