Automate application with Specflow and Selenium C#
What you'll learn
- Understand what Gherkin language specification is all about
- Understand Behavioral Driven Development
- Understand Specflow and its awesomeness enhanced with Visual studio IDE
- Creating Selenium testcases with Specflow step definitions
- This course will not address anything about basics of Selenium nor C#, hence one should have these knowledge
This course will enable one to understand the complete End-to-End code development using Specflow and integrating Selenium with Specflow feature files and scenarios by leveraging the power of Behavioral driven development.
The aim of this course is to give all the information you need to understand the basics of Gherkin language specification, Behavioral Driven development (BDD) and how to write scenarios to run Selenium test in much easier way with Specflow.
Again, this course, will not cover any basics of C# programming languages or Selenium automation testing, rather, we will directly discuss about the nitty-gritty details on Specflow and its great features to create much robust features and step definitions.
We will also see the power of Visual studio IDE intelli-sense working seamlessly with Specflow while writing feature files and mapping step definitions with various different classes (which is highly nagging while working with cucumber in ruby language)
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both Developers and testers
- If you are a BA (Business analyst), then with power of BDD, you can express your business logic
- Manual test engineers can understand how to write simple scenarios and help automation engineers to get the team job done
I am Karthik K.K. I do consulting, blogging and researching on various different tools and technologies which inspires my interest. I have been into Software Automation Testing for over 14+ years now and my interest in learning new stuffs which enables automation has never been compromised.
Due to my passion in automation testing I got fully exposed to tools and languages like
Desktop & Web : Cypress, Selenium, Specflow,Puppeteer,Plawright, UFT, VS Coded UI, Ranorex ,Test Complete and Cucumber
Mobile : Appium, Robotium,Calabash, Espresso, Selendroid
Cloud Tools : Azure, Dockers
Misc Tools: Mockito, Rest-assured, Bound-Box,FluentAutomation
Interested in: MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, Fakes, Distributed deployment, SAAS