BDD in C# - using Specflow (Cucumber) to develop a REST API and automate software testing
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop software in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber software
- Use SpecFlow to develop software applications
- Collaborate with other team members ( developers, stakeholders, testers, etc.) through SpecFlow to to create a better product
- Develop a working REST API using SpecFlow following the BDD process
- Basic knowledge of an object oriented language ( ideally C# ) is required to fully understand some areas of this course
In this course you will learn about Behaviour Driven Development in C# and how this can be done using Specflow, which is the .Net implementation of Cucumber.
We will be going Specflow's core features in detail including:
- Scenario Outlines
- Scoped bindings
- Step Definitions
- Running tests
- and many more..
The course starts off with both video tutorials explaining the Behaviour Driven Development process and an introduction to SpecFlow,followed by practical coding sessions where we will be developing a REST API together using SpecFlow and BDD to make sure that we are able to apply what we have learnt.
I'm also available to answer any queries you may have regarding any course material which you didn't understand or would like further detail on.
- Developers & Software testers who would like to learn how to use SpecFlow and Gherkin language
- Testers and QAs who would like to understand better how SpecFlow should form part of the BDD cycle
- Project Managers and stakeholders who want to understand how BDD and Specflow can be used in their projects