Educational Game Design
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To be able to design an educational game
- To be able to convert a game into an educational game
- To be able to distinguish play, game, gamification and educational game
- To be able to use gamification principles in educational settings
- To be able to catch recent trends in educational technology as educational game and gamification
- Love games
- Desire to use game in learning process
- Fall for games in education
- Being open minded about new educational trends
- To be creative
- To have experience on playing physical, board, digital games
- Know how to write lesson objective
This course was designed for the ones who wants to have an idea about games, gamification in education, game-based learning and related research studies in this field.
After this course you will be able to;
distinguish the difference between play and game,
design educational games,
convert a game into an educational game
use gamification principles in your educational settings.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an overall idea about educational games. If you are a teacher, an educator or a person who wants to design educational games, this course is for you. I am sure that there are things you can find related with your area of interest. As it offers major components of educational game it will be easy to catch and easy to do with daily life examples. That’s so you will be both capable of give information about game components, educational games and gamification and practice and create your own games based on your own target.
- Game Designers
- Teachers Candidates
In this video there is a brainstorming question about how important to play games in a learning environment.
In this video you will learn factors that prevent playing games in teaching.
In this video you will learn some game jargon examples being used while playing games.
In this video the importance of game jargon is explained.
In this video you will find the comparison between past and present games and some reasons cousing these differences.
In this video you will find exlanations about the labels that you see on games.
In this video you will see the shareholders of a game friendly environment.