Basketball Shot and Footwork: Jump and Set Shooting
What you'll learn
- Learn how to develop a great one motion shooting form in one month
- Learn this proven technique based on over 10 years of analyzing more than 30 of the top shooters in the world
- Learn to get over 1,000 shot reps in a week - 20 minutes for 5 days a week in your home without a basketball. That's over 4,000 shot reps per month at minimum.
- Learn how to get more power and more range by effectively utilizing your legs the right way.
- Learn how to hold the ball correctly and become a more efficient shooter.
- This course will simplify the act of shooting a basketball.
- No experience needed.
"Are you looking to take your jump shot to the next level? Look no further than Coach Rod Mosby's expert form shooting course. Coach Rod is a licensed Gold Coach with USA Basketball and with a proven track record as a highly ranked Coachup trainer in Arkansas and over 10 years of experience studying and working with top shooters from around the world, including collaborations with NBA teams such as the Spurs, Nuggets, and Celtics, Coach Mosby is a trusted and respected authority in the field. His comprehensive course is designed to teach the correct upper and lower body motor functions necessary to become a proficient shooter, utilizing the power of the legs and hips to generate force and achieve proper ball placement. By taking this course, you will have the opportunity to learn from a seasoned professional and develop the skills and confidence needed to excel on the court. And, upon completing the course, you will gain access to additional resources and content to continue your growth as a player. Don't miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to learn from one of the best in the industry and become an elite shooter under the guidance of Coach Rod Mosby." It's time to get off the sideline and share your skills on the floor . . . . Let's Go!
Who this course is for:
- "This course is designed to help individuals improve their jump shooting skills and become more efficient at scoring from beyond the paint.
- "This course is perfect for young athletes who are eager to get off the bench and into the game. Whether you're looking to improve your shooting, ball handling, or overall skills, this course will give you the tools you need to succeed on the court."
- Are you new to basketball and looking to improve your skills? This course is tailored specifically for beginner players.
Coach Rod Mosby, currently #2 ranked Coachup trainer in Arkansas, has developed a course that makes learning to shoot a jump shot easy. Over the years many have tried, but Coach Mosby hit the nail on the head. His technique is based on over 10 years of studying countless jump shooters from all over the world. He has shared his publications with shot trainers for NBA teams - Spurs, Nuggets and Celtics. He developed a publication with Dick Baumgartner's, Basketball Shooting Camp businessman in Richmond Indiana. He also coached basketball during the summer at Camp Takajo in Naples, Maine.