Basketball for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of Dribbling
- Fundamentals of Shooting
- Fundamentals of Defense
- How to Warm Up Before Activity
- How to Improve Overall Fitness
- Have you ever wanted to make your school's basketball team? Or maybe just improve your game when you go out to play pickup? If so then this course is for you!
- Two basketballs
- A basketball hoop (for some portions)
- This course is for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the basics of basketball. No former experience is necessary for this course.
Ever wished you knew how to improve your game whether it was to make your school team or to get a bucket at the park? If this is you then this is the right course. As someone who has played in a state championship, had college coaches interested, and is now a coach and personal trainer I can help you reach your goals through hard work!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Level Basketball Players
Hey, guys I am Coach Joshua! I was born in Minnesota, but have lived (and played basketball) in Tennessee, Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, and Virginia. I finished my formal basketball career at Lakewood Ranch High School where I helped lead my team to a State Championship game. I am now the coach of a local AAU team as well as a Certified Personal Trainer and Personal Trainer for basketball players in the area.