Master Using Your Mac in Just 15 Minutes a Day
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of using a Mac
- Aid you in switching from a PC to a Mac
- Teach you how to use the Applications that come with every Mac
- Help you do common tasks on your Mac
- Teach you Keyboard Shortcuts so you can become a Mac Power User
- You will need an Apple Computer (iMac, Macbook, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, etc.)
- We cover the following Operating Systems: Mountain Lion (2012), Mavericks (2013), Yosemite (2014), El Capitan (2015), and Big Sur (2020)
- Optional: an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. New features in OS X Yosemite (2014) work between the Mac and iOS devices
Updated 7/16/2020!- New Videos for the upcoming macOS Big Sur
Published 8 new videos bringing this course up to date with macOS 11 Big Sur. Also added PDF resources for the first 4 lectures. Stay tuned for more videos coming in the next weeks and months.
This is a complete course to help you master using your Mac. I will take you from beginner to advanced tips and tricks. Learn at your own pace through short, clear videos. You will also receive PDF handouts to print, review, and master many topics.
Besides covering the Mac Operating System, I will also introduce you to the Apps that come with your Mac. This is the complete training course for mastering your Mac and the Apps that come preinstalled.
Just switched to a Mac, you'll master the basics in no time
Non-Technical people & Senior Citizens can learn through clear instruction
Get your questions answered through personal interaction
Become more productive working on your Mac
Get Discounts on all Future Classes we release for the Mac
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people switching from a PC to a Mac
- This course is great for Senior Citizens and people who want technical concepts explained in plain English
- This course is for people who want to use their Mac more efficiently
- This course is for busy people who need quick lessons on how to perform simple tasks on the Mac
Making Tech and WordPress web design simple.
If it's all “Geek" to you, you need Arlen. For years, Arlen has been keeping up with the trends of technology and WordPress web design. He provides simple, easy to understand help for others with their technology and design needs.
Arlen is a regular Computer Workshop Instructor at the Kroc Center in Kapolei Hawaii. He also presents at the Hawaii Mac & Apple Users Society. You can find some of Arlen's free videos on Arlen's YouTube channel.
Here's what people say about Arlen:
“He has helped me and my family in understanding the use of the Mac and he is very patient with us. From what I have seen and heard from the Apple Store itself, this guy really knows his stuff with the Mac, in fact I would say more than most of the employees at the Apple store." -Stephen LL, State Farm Insurance
“Arlen has been a God send in many times of computer problems for our personal and business needs.... I myself am not technical so having Arlen to call on when our computer problems arise is a blessing." -Jamie Yamashiro