Basics of Use Case Modeling
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of use case modeling
I am talking about the basic definition of software engineering related to requirements. I place use cases in the software development process.
- Course is dedicated for beginners.
As a person working with broadly defined software engineering, I often encounter the problem with preparing the specification of requirements. Significant difficulty is caused by the use cases.
If you need to write a couple of use cases or start reading the specification of requirements of a system with use cases, then this course is perfect for you.
I adapted the scope of the course so that the knowledge and presented solutions can be easily absorbed by a slightly wider audience, not exclusively from the IT industry.
The course consists of 7 video lessons. In addition to the theory, the course offers an example of the preparation of use cases in Enterprise Architect 14.
- The course is for students and novice system analysts.
- If you need to prepare use cases in Enterprise Architect, the practical module is perfect for you. In the course, I present the basics of modeling use cases.
- This course is also dedicated to all those who need to read the specification of use cases.