Basics of Storage Management
- There are no prerequisites.
- Basic computer knowledge is enough.
This course will help you understand the storage management concepts and understand all the protocols used in managing enterprise storages. This course simulates the storage management environment using Open Filer (Open Source based Enterprise Storage Appliance) and help students to build their understanding about the storage technologies.
Videos related to DAS, NAS and SAN will help you understand the realtime environment which you can simulate in your home virtualization lab.
Who this course is for:
- Storage technology aspirants who want to build their understanding on the storage technologies.
- System Engineeres or Admins aspiring to know about storage management
- 06:22Introduction to SAN
- 06:46Installing OpenFiler
- 04:49Initial Configuration openFIler
- 03:35Adding Disks to OpenFile
- 07:11Creating RAID0 Volume - STRIPPING
- 07:40Implementing LVM in OpenFiler
- 05:13iSCSI Target, ACL Configuraion & Publishing LUN
- 05:55Accessing & Mounting LUN on Windows Server
- 15:15Accessing & Mounting LUN on Linux Server
I am Dhananjay Naldurgkar, I'm a system Architect with 15+ years of experience in the field of IT Infrastructure Management. I have experience in managing large IT environments including some of the worlds most dense telecom platforms. I provide training on various technology platform like Windows, Linux, Virtualization and cloud.
I am a passionate trainer and a vlogger.