Basics of Stock Market for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Completely understand how the stock market works
- How and why does a company go for IPO?
- What is the role of primary and secondary market?
- Why should you invest in market?
- Myths about stock market investing
- How to earn money in stock market?
- How to minimize the risks in stock market?
- Important terminologies like stock exchanges, indices, types of shares, demat account, trading account, corporate actions, bonus shares, stock split, dividends, right issue, buy back, merger and acquisition, bull, bear, long, short
- How to buy/sell shares using various types of orders?
- What are the players in the market and their role ? (SEBI, FIIs, DIIs, Retailers, Brokers etc.)
- Introduction to derivatives market
- How to analyze the stock using technical and fundamental analysis?
- No prior requirement. I will cover all of the basics and explain what every key word means.
This is the basic course that is going to teach you everything you need to know in order to feel confident before you make your first trade in stock market.
I will walk you through the basics of every aspect of the stock market, terminologies, and investments so that you have a breadth of knowledge when making your first trade.
This course starts with basic understanding of financial market, stock market, primary and secondary market and why you should trade/invest in stock market?
The course will also burst some of the common myths about stock market that are stopping you from entering in this arena
I also show some typical mistakes made by newbies and risk associated with stock market and how can you mitigate them
I then clarify various important stock market terminologies that you must know before starting the trading/investing
The course also discusses various players involved in trading and their role
The important module of the course also covers introduction to derivatives market where I teach futures and options in lucid words
Lastly I touch upon two most common methods to analyze the stocks and assets in market i.e. fundamental and technical analysis
In the end, I also share with you some most famous books, websites, trading blogs and further scope of learning with you so that you can go in for advance level where you can leant, analyze and predict the stocks and benefit from it
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to increase their learning curve by learning from a Trading Expert
- Traders who are starting out and Intermediary level Traders who are not yet consistently profitable
- People who want to learn the most important concepts that are needed to become successful in trading
Passionate trader and trainer in stock market since a decade, Ph.D. in Derivatives Market, MBA in Finance, author of a book, professor in top B-School, analyst, influencer and coach to over 5000 students on Finance and Stock Market, Dr. Abhijeet Birari believes in wearing many hats while staying in the present moment & always being a student of life.