Basics of SQL Server from scratch and Database Concepts
What you'll learn
- Understand concepts of Database from very basic level
- Install SQL Server Database and Management Studio.
- Create SQL Server Instances
- Learn about available data types
- Concept of primary keys, foreign keys and composite keys
- Creating relations between tables
- Create Relation Through Diagram (ERD)
- Create, alter, drop tables
- Filter data using where clause
- Selecting distinct data
- Delete records using delete statement
- Generate SQL scripts using Management Studio
- Create Join Statement using GUI of SSMS
- Learn to use Aggregate Functions
- Create Data Groups
- Apply Filters and Criteria on Data Groups
- You should know how to use a computer, and hopefully know little basics of spreadsheet software like Excel.
- No prior knowledge of SQL Server required.
This course is designed for beginners suitable for those who have no previous experience to SQL Server or even any other database. Before buying this course I recommend go through the content of this course carefully and make sure this course fulfills your needs. In this course we will be practically learning so many concepts of Database in SQL Server 2017 (Developer or Express Edition). We will start learning SQL Server using its GUI interface called Management Studio. Scope of this course includes:
Installation of SQL Server Database
Installation of SQL Server Management Studio (GUI Tool to work with SQL Server)
Working with Databases
Working with Tables
Understanding Foreign Key and Primary Key concepts
Querying Data thorough T-SQL
Working of SELECT Statements
Working with WHERE Clause
Using ORDER BY to Sort records
Using Top Keyword to limit records
Writing comments for Queries
Writing Sub Queries
Using Aggregate Functions
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as Intermediates.
- This course is meant for you, if you have not used SQL Server much (or at all)
- Want to learn what Databases are? How they work?
- Key concepts of Databases and their implementation in SQL Server.
- Want to learn how to manage Databases
- Want to start to learn T-SQL
I have been working in software development industry for more than 15 years. In this journey of my development I have worked with various technologies like Java, .Net especially C#, SQL Server, MySql, HTML, CSS etc. Programming is my passion and when passion becomes your profession you start enjoying your life. I am really very passionate about teaching online and Udemy has just provided a great platform to accomplish this dream.