Hi, my name is Daniel and I will be your instructor.
In this course, you will learn the basics of programming, the syntax of the programming language Python.
The approach in video lessons is based more on practice and the exercises will help you to understand the topics
and will build the necessary skill set to advance.
In the end, you will learn how to create 2 projects and run them on your computer.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- How to install and setup Python on your computer
- How to create, save and run python files
- How to declare and use variables
- How to perform mathematical operations
- How to work with strings
- How to get input from the user
- How to define and implement functions
- How to create and lists
- How to implement loops ( for, while)
- How to write and read from text files
- How to create and install modules
- How to create a console app
- How to create a GUI app
Of course, there will be quizzes and coding exercises to put into practice the knowledge acquired in the video lessons
to make sure that you remember all the important information.
All the resources are free to download so you can use them whenever you need them.